do you think I should trade my stock 1997 kawasaki kx80 for a 2001 honda xr100 with a FMF pipe? I mostly go to Holey Lands and trail ride in Ocala. I never race. I really want the honda.
come on I need opinions :-\
Quote from: MOTONICK on April 02, 2006, 08:34:17 PM
do you think I should trade my stock 1997 kawasaki kx80 for a 2001 honda xr100 with a FMF pipe? I mostly go to Holey Lands and trail ride in Ocala. I never race. I really want the honda.
no
go for it if u really want it, 2-strokes have great powerbands!!!!!!!!!
Yes they do. ;) Ill take a 2-stroke anyday over a 4.
Ride the 100 and see what you think. Your 80 is a much more high performance bike than the 100 is. But if you're looking for a more rugged trail bike that you can just wash and throw in the trailer, the 100 would probably be better.
this is the xr100
[attachment deleted by admin]
this is the kx80
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh god I had to look at that pic again! ::) I'd say you'll be disappointed with the xr100 coming off your 85, lets just say your 85 could beat and xr250 on a track so just to give you an idea of how much performance your losing. Why are you so desperate to part ways with your kx?
Quote from: Numkut on April 03, 2006, 08:56:49 PM
Why are you so desperate to part ways with your kx?
because he gets something in his head and he won't get it out !!! if he likes it so much just let him do, it is less wining! so let him get what he wants, also he just basicly rides trails and the other kid might consider going to the track more often so it works out for the both of them!