A few pictures @ croom today!
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
again
[attachment deleted by admin]
again
[attachment deleted by admin]
again
[attachment deleted by admin]
again
[attachment deleted by admin]
Front end got a little high on that last one huh! :D
Dang, everyone is posting all these pics of Croom, I so can't wait to go in a week and a half!!!
Nice pics. I love to ride at croom. ;D
Ahh i cant wait to go to croom :Y :Y
I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 02, 2006, 08:50:58 PM
I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.
Id@
Croom ain't for the faint of heart, sorry... :(
who said croom was fun..
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 02, 2006, 09:33:18 PM
who said croom was fun..
Well, I haven't been there in 2 full years, so I'm looking foward to it. What exactly is it that no one likes Croom for? I hear about the whoops and that there's lots of people... But I can deal with both, especially the whoops, just makes it easier to get ahead of the gang. But really, I can't wait to go, I think it'll be alot of fun.
sweet pics i can't wait to go back to croom over spring break!!!! b:r, by the way r u going over spring break to croom?
Will be back 04/16/06 ;)
looking good....what the NEW Price of the Croom Pass?...they dont come out till june?
35.00
I enjoy myself at croom, tight trails with big burms is fun. Having a few trails that all go in the same direction so you can do a little trail racing is a blast too...You just gotta go through some crappy whoop sections to get to them.
sweet pics! 8) i was there! ::)
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on April 03, 2006, 07:03:34 AM
looking good....what the NEW Price of the Croom Pass?...they dont come out till june?
50$ when the year starts over, and 35$ for the rest of this year
Quote from: Toomey on April 02, 2006, 09:31:00 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 02, 2006, 08:50:58 PM
I didn't know there was anything fun left at Croom.
Id@
Croom ain't for the faint of heart, sorry... :(
dude, I was riding Croom when even the two wheelers wouldn't go near the biggest of the cliffs to climb,,,,when the only whoops were along the main road facing I-75,,,,when the front pit was an actual "PIT" that you had to climb out of if you wanted to leave the short way.
don't tell me how good it is now.
:'(
Id@
Gee whiz you just show a couple of pics of your son and someone you just met having a good time at Croom and it turns into a who doesn't and who does like Croom match.I don't know why people put someplaces down so much.If you don't like it stay away if you do then keep going.This is supposed to be a fun sight to exchange comments about good riding experiences not to bash one another and tell people you were there on a unicycle before someone else was crawling.Why tell people you're greater than them. just a thought. :-[
I personally think it's great that anyone is having fun at Croom,,,,notice I did not give an opinion on the current state of the park, I merely said what it used to be like.
now I can give an opinion if you wish, but I didn't want to take away from the joy someone was sharing that they experienced at the place ;-)
I had tons of fun in the past there, but I will admit that the last time I went was back in '94 or so on a Suzuki LT230,,,,,and whoops are not my thing.
but,,,,,,, :Clap.gif to anyone who likes the place.
Id@
Personally Croom rocks, there are still some vertical hill-climbs back near Day Use #2 that are scary! I don't mind whoops and if you go on a weekday expect to see around 20-30 people not alot. Croom rocks. 8)
Awsome pics :ThumbsUp.gif
Looks like yall had fun 8)
We sure did! :D
croom is what you make of it.I personally enjoy riding no matter where I am.
I just think man this is better than working,then forget about my troubles and have fun.There are alot of woops but once you learn to ride them and get in the rythem they to can be fun.Hill climbs to me are enjoyable they get the adrinaline flowing,the best place for that is in hernando but not for much longer due to new homes.
but looks like you had fun who cares what any one else thinks.If they cant enjoy there hobby where ever they may be than to bad for them.
Did you need any toilet paper after that last pic?
nah he's young he can handle it!!!