Hey, Our next meeting is Tuesday April 4th. The club is new but growing. Everyone is always asking for a club so here you go. We meet at Sonn'y BBQ on South Florida Avenue in Lakeland.
Sonny's BBQ
5910 S. Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33813
It's a nice group that meets and all quad riders are welcome.
hmmm, no physical therapy that night,,,,,,I mightacould make it,,,,what time?
Id@
Oh sorry, 7:00pm. That guys are great, I believe just about all of them other than Josh and I race FTR.
I do not like the Pulled Pork......wish there was a Club that was closer
Oh!! it sounds like great southern bqq
food down there and great ice tea on house.
One more thing, try the cornbread at sonny's bqq
it's very sweet!!! like corn cakes you don't know what your missing. :)
But that's very good tasting cornbread they got there!!! ;D
I know we have a sonny's bqq
in lake city out by I75 (area).
Alright meeting is tomorrow, showup if you can.
I am out of town rest of week-keep me posted for future meetings