with his Dad to show off the "New Toys" :ThumbsUp.gif
NICE BIKES Guys....I'm sure you will have a blast touring this summer ;)
Ride Safe 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I thought he was dead :-\
o4250 ..... what is that avatar in your sig about, where did it come from?
google = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_RLY
Woah didnt see these pics here.. Yup those are the new toys!
becareful on that thing because asphalt and cars hurt. nice toy though ;)
Quote from: dreth on April 04, 2006, 02:21:09 AM
becareful on that thing because asphalt and cars hurt. nice toy though ;)
What he said... I ate asphalt 4 times before I finally got rid of mine. Never hit any cars though :) .
Ride the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina. 300 plus turns in 11. something miles.
YUP 318 turns in 11 miles ;)
Did that ;D and got lots of T-Shirts 8)
Quote from: VForcedave on April 04, 2006, 08:07:37 PM
Ride the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina. 300 plus turns in 11. something miles.
Goin this summer, can't wait.. Definitly gunna pick up some t-shirts too.
Thanks for posting the pics kawgirl.