This Guy is GREAT! ;)
Chris Bliss - Amazing Juggling Finale (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4776181634656145640)
GREAT is an understatement. That guy was FREAKING AMAZING. I was in awe.
Whoa, That guy is amazing. I don't think that was his first time juggling.
Yea he's done that before.
What a concept, juggling to music, it's great for sure.
He sure can handle those balls. ;D
Lol that made me laugh pretty hard that guy was so good, his facial movements were so funny. I bet he has some cut muscles, think about how many movements he made there. :o
;D COOL ;D
Although that was pretty cool, i have to say, his muscles never did cross my mind. :-* . Just Kidding!!
thats a cool one, ever seen this one before?
this guy is a trip
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3575563154334121918&q
i could do it but i only have 2 balls ::)
That was awsome :o
:Clap.gif
quote author=Thrasher link=topic=13037.msg173694#msg173694 date=1143836528]
thats a cool one, ever seen this one before?
this guy is a trip
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3575563154334121918&q
[/quote]
GOOD STUFF