Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle. man does this thing hual.
I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/TRX250EX/MYRACEREADYLT-R450028.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/TRX250EX/MYRACEREADYLT-R450026.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/TRX250EX/MYRACEREADYLT-R450023.jpg)
Tell me what you think ;)
I know you are lying but still one lucky bastard
i think thats you cousins :o :o :o
I think you have too much money! Brand new 700, then a 450, now this 450, in a few months it'll be something else! Nice bike nontheless, shoulda got a dirtbike though! ;)
Yea this bike is great!!
I think the YFZ will be a better Race Quad though. :-\
If you guys are going to Sunshine MX on WED. night I'll be testing it out ;)
i think your lucky and rich sweet quad :'(
damn you started the whole bragging thing again...... I thought you had finally mellowed out
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again...... I thought you had finally mellowed out
I am mellowed out!!
Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)
Is anyone else getting tired of the continual posting of new toys from a kid barely old enough to drive? I've been wanting a sport quad for 6 months. And it's going to take me 1-2 yrs to save. And the bike I have was bought used and that was over 3 yrs ago.
Dude. I'm happy for all your toys and that you have someone to provide them for you. But come on is it really necessary to rub it in everyone else's faces? One day when I'm making enough myself I'll be able to afford plenty of toys. Yet it's in bad taste to continually post a new toy every month.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again...... I thought you had finally mellowed out
I am mellowed out!!
Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)
you mean your showing off your cousins quad.
dont lie i know he got an ltr ;)
Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:47 AM
Is anyone else getting tired of the continual posting of new toys from a kid barely old enough to drive? I've been wanting a sport quad for 6 months. And it's going to take me 1-2 yrs to save. And the bike I have was bought used and that was over 3 yrs ago.
Dude. I'm happy for all your toys and that you have someone to provide them for you. But come on is it really necessary to rub it in everyone else's faces? One day when I'm making enough myself I'll be able to afford plenty of toys. Yet it's in bad taste to continually post a new toy every month.
Damn straight
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 12:57:29 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again...... I thought you had finally mellowed out
I am mellowed out!!
Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)
you mean your showing off your cousins quad.
dont lie i know he got an ltr ;)
***cough**cough***cough**
All I know is I'm about to set up camp in their front yards. Seems quads grow on trees over there.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM
Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle. man does this thing hual.
I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D
Tell me what you think ;)
i hate you.
lier lier lier
just because hes not alowed on the site doesnt mean you can show off his toy. :P
Quote from: kfx400rob on March 28, 2006, 01:00:07 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM
Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle. man does this thing hual.
I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D
Tell me what you think ;)
i hate you.
Dang str8 I hate you 2..................lol
dont listen to him, hes lieing its his cousins.....isnt it? ???
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.
Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes, are you so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\
Guys Guys 8)
Jake knew it was Sinan's quad anyways and so did some other guys. but im just here showing what he got. :-\
I WISH it was MINE!!!! >:(
how old is his cousin anyway he probably cant even reach the pegs.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 28, 2006, 01:01:18 AM
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.
Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes are so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\
Good Point, This kid is a Tommy boy
Dont worry guys, the kid jumped from a 250ex to a ltr450... The bike will be mangled and ready for sale in no time! Keep us posted for when it becomes a parts bike.
hes ready for it. ive seen him ride and he knows how to control a quad. hell do fine ;)
should of got a Banshee ;)
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 01:03:18 AM
how old is his cousin anyway he probably cant even reach the pegs.
He's 13 :-\
I dont think he's gunna be any better with a LT-R
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 01:03:00 AM
Guys Guys 8)
Jake knew it was Sinan's quad anyways and so did some other guys. but im just here showing what he got. :-\
I WISH it was MINE!!!! >:(
u already have a nice @ss yfz u rich little b@stard >:( lol
Well Sinan does know how to ride. He's gunna get good & fast. it will take about couple months and he'll be catching up with the ''TEAM" & "Sunshine Riders" ;)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 01:07:07 AM
Well Sinan does know how to ride. He's gunna get good & fast. it will take about couple months and he'll be catching up with the ''TEAM" & "Sunshine Riders" ;)
dont count on it, this team is to good :D
nice ill be posting pics of a new quad soon too
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 28, 2006, 01:01:18 AM
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.
Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes, are you so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\
You hit it right on the head.
Quote from: o4250 on March 28, 2006, 01:09:50 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 28, 2006, 01:01:18 AM
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.
Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes, are you so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\
You hit it right on the head.
Exactly, well said but he did have a 250ex, but a jump to a lt-r 450, maybe a z400 or something but not one of the fastest quads around
honda250ex told me he was gonna get one yesterday, so whats with the lyin besim lol.
...one question...
what is a cherry bomb and what does it do? i always see people talking about it and dont know anything about it.... ???
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2006, 01:16:33 AM
honda250ex told me he was gonna get one yesterday, so whats with the lyin besim lol.
I just wanted to say it was mine....lol
But yea Sinan really has a good quad now!! He just has to baby it through the worst 10 HRS of the break in and then see how it opens up 8)
How does it feel to be rich and spoiled tell me that >:(EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE MOST OF US DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE >:(
is this HONDA 250ex's quad? if so i don't know what i'll do i might have to move up to a bigger quad!! better yet a dirt bike
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 28, 2006, 01:21:09 AM
...one question...
what is a cherry bomb and what does it do? i always see people talking about it and dont know anything about it.... ???
It is basically a second map.
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 28, 2006, 01:21:09 AM
...one question...
what is a cherry bomb and what does it do? i always see people talking about it and dont know anything about it.... ???
It's basically a minor fuel adjusment so that you can do small stuff like taking of the lid and baffle. but if you get a pipe then you need a EFI programmer that's like $300
ohhhhh ok ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 01:04:46 AM
hes ready for it. ive seen him ride and he knows how to control a quad. hell do fine ;)
are u kidding, not to be mean or anything but i wached him go up a hill once, didn't make it, and then when he came down he hit the rear breaks and the bike came toppling down on top of him.
ive seen him on a track and looked like he did fine to me. he didnt crash or nothing and trust me i know if a kid can ride and he may not be the fastest but hes not the most dangerous either. ive seen worse.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 01:33:33 AM
ive seen him on a track and looked like he did fine to me. he didnt crash or nothing and trust me i know if a kid can ride and he may not be the fastest but hes not the most dangerous either. ive seen worse.
He was hualing through the turns and the quad wasn't even tipping. He's good for handling a 39 inch wide quad 8)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 01:22:01 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2006, 01:16:33 AM
honda250ex told me he was gonna get one yesterday, so whats with the lyin besim lol.
He just has to baby it through the worst 10 HRS of the break in and then see how it opens up 8)
Actually your not supposed to baby it through break in, you are supposed to ride it like you would if it were already broken in.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 01:26:18 AM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 28, 2006, 01:21:09 AM
...one question...
what is a cherry bomb and what does it do? i always see people talking about it and dont know anything about it.... ???
It's basically a minor fuel adjusment so that you can do small stuff like taking of the lid and baffle. but if you get a pipe then you need a EFI programmer that's like $300
You dont need any of that crap I have a supplier in california that has already come up with a program to hook up the old laptop up and you are ready to rip
nice quad man!!!
ill keep an eye out for you at the track , to make sure you dont killl yourself....and when you do crash (wich everyone does) ill be there to help!!!
yea you better help :D thanks man I might come to sunshin on weds. dont really know fore shure ??? but o4250 I think you have to baby it bacause thats what the owners manual says and if I ride it like my regular honda than I would have holes in the crank case lol :D
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:17:22 AM
yea you better help :D thanks man I might come to sunshin on weds. dont really know fore shure ??? but o4250 I think you have to baby it bacause thats what the owners manual says and if I ride it like my regular honda than I would have holes in the crank case lol :D
so your using your cousins screenname now ::)
just take it easy tou there to break it in!!! its brand new you dont want anything to go wrong with it yet, right?!?!?!?!
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 28, 2006, 02:21:01 AM
just take it easy tou there to break it in!!! its brand new you dont want anything to go wrong with it yet, right?!?!?!?!
YEA i AM GOING TO BREAK IT IN IT STINKS TO DO THAT WATED ALOT THAN i GET IT AND i HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH TO BREAK IT IN RIGHT
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 02:20:28 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:17:22 AM
yea you better help :D thanks man I might come to sunshin on weds. dont really know fore shure ??? but o4250 I think you have to baby it bacause thats what the owners manual says and if I ride it like my regular honda than I would have holes in the crank case lol :D
so your using your cousins screenname now ::)
AND YEA i AM USING IT
THE LT-R HAS KILLER LOW AND MID RANGE BUT NO TOP END
dude im not trying to be mean but your not going to have to worry about blowing it up because your not going to use the full power of that bike ecspecially at sunshine
Yea but I herd of 2nd gear whining but I will give it half throttle it wont hurt the engine much any way. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 01:33:33 AM
ive seen him on a track and looked like he did fine to me. he didnt crash or nothing and trust me i know if a kid can ride and he may not be the fastest but hes not the most dangerous either. ive seen worse.
*cough*cough* WOODY! lol :D
I never broke in my motor. I think it's all a bunch of BS. My motor lasted a year of hard riding, tapped on the rev limiter. That bike is sweet! We have a bunch of jealously going on around here, but be honest, if you had the money you would have just as much nice stuff as he has. Calling him a rich bastard make you feel better? Have fun with the new bike bro!
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 28, 2006, 02:38:35 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 01:33:33 AM
ive seen him on a track and looked like he did fine to me. he didnt crash or nothing and trust me i know if a kid can ride and he may not be the fastest but hes not the most dangerous either. ive seen worse.
*cough*cough* WOODY! lol :D
wher do i come in on this i am a safe rider!!!
Quote from: Exmx54 on March 28, 2006, 02:41:06 AM
I never broke in my motor. I think it's all a bunch of BS. My motor lasted a year of hard riding, tapped on the rev limiter. That bike is sweet! We have a bunch of jealously going on around here, but be honest, if you had the money you would have just as much nice stuff as he has. Calling him a rich bastard make you feel better? Have fun with the new bike bro!
Thanks man ;D cant wait to see it in action!!
oh and never mined woody he is slow thats why ha is soo safe! :P
hey guys I think I am the fastest person with an lt-r on this site SWEET
oh I forgot I am the only person that has one ::) that works
ummmm no your not there are 2 others i think and i know one of them are faster "ltr450apk"
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
what ever you say ???
actually i think that that guy that was hualing a$$ on the mx track at sand mount is on here??? :-\ ???
ya there is a picture of him in my sand mountain thread...its him clearing what used to be the dragons back, #151 i think ;)
OK...
It's Besim I was in my Garage putting my motor back together and Sinan was screwing around. Idiot >:(
So who's going to Sunshine MX on Wed. Night :-\
puting your motor back together :R
what were u puting back together? your oil dipstick? :D
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:48:01 AM
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
hey now, i sat on one at palmetto motorsports a couple time and got it up to last gear making vroom noises, and cleared a 150 double on a backflip with my eyes closed. guess that makes me the king now doesnt it :king.gif
ohhh nice klutch, those are some mad skills ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2006, 03:02:26 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:48:01 AM
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
hey now, i sat on one at palmetto motorsports a couple time and got it up to last gear making vroom noises, and cleared a 150 double on a backflip with my eyes closed. guess that makes me the king now doesnt it :king.gif
i think you could of pulled of a double backflip but your mustache messed you up!! :D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 02:58:56 AM
puting your motor back together :R
Not my YFZ....lol 8)
I had to buy a New ring from the piston on my Gas Rc boat so it took me like 1 Hr to tear down the motor and put it back together. Oh yea when I got everything back together it started and actually ran smoother ;)
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 28, 2006, 03:07:08 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2006, 03:02:26 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:48:01 AM
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
hey now, i sat on one at palmetto motorsports a couple time and got it up to last gear making vroom noises, and cleared a 150 double on a backflip with my eyes closed. guess that makes me the king now doesnt it :king.gif
i think you could of pulled of a double backflip but your mustache messed you up!! :D
BURN!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 28, 2006, 02:21:01 AM
just take it easy tou there to break it in!!! its brand new you dont want anything to go wrong with it yet, right?!?!?!?!
YEA i AM GOING TO BREAK IT IN IT STINKS TO DO THAT WATED ALOT THAN i GET IT AND i HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH TO BREAK IT IN RIGHT
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 02:20:28 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:17:22 AM
yea you better help :D thanks man I might come to sunshin on weds. dont really know fore shure ??? but o4250 I think you have to baby it bacause thats what the owners manual says and if I ride it like my regular honda than I would have holes in the crank case lol :D
so your using your cousins screenname now ::)
AND YEA i AM USING IT
Not anymore your not.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 28, 2006, 03:36:13 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 28, 2006, 02:21:01 AM
just take it easy tou there to break it in!!! its brand new you dont want anything to go wrong with it yet, right?!?!?!?!
YEA i AM GOING TO BREAK IT IN IT STINKS TO DO THAT WATED ALOT THAN i GET IT AND i HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH TO BREAK IT IN RIGHT
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 02:20:28 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:17:22 AM
yea you better help :D thanks man I might come to sunshin on weds. dont really know fore shure ??? but o4250 I think you have to baby it bacause thats what the owners manual says and if I ride it like my regular honda than I would have holes in the crank case lol :D
so your using your cousins screenname now ::)
AND YEA i AM USING IT
Not anymore your not.
BURN!
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 28, 2006, 03:07:08 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 28, 2006, 03:02:26 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:48:01 AM
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
hey now, i sat on one at palmetto motorsports a couple time and got it up to last gear making vroom noises, and cleared a 150 double on a backflip with my eyes closed. guess that makes me the king now doesnt it :king.gif
i think you could of pulled of a double backflip but your mustache messed you up!! :D
hey dont you have a raptor to go fix? ::)
Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:47 AM
Is anyone else getting tired of the continual posting of new toys from a kid barely old enough to drive? I've been wanting a sport quad for 6 months. And it's going to take me 1-2 yrs to save. And the bike I have was bought used and that was over 3 yrs ago.
Dude. I'm happy for all your toys and that you have someone to provide them for you. But come on is it really necessary to rub it in everyone else's faces? One day when I'm making enough myself I'll be able to afford plenty of toys. Yet it's in bad taste to continually post a new toy every month.
shared sentament, happy for ya brother but it means more when you work for it. there is a sense of pride the goes with it. My kids bring home great grades so they get what they ask for. that is their reward for the hard work they do in school. I have more respect for someone like LakeMary Kid who works for every thing he gets, a sense of deserving. You have had 3 brand new top rated quads in such a short time. its ás though you get bored with it and look for something else or get on the latest trend or hit parade just to fit in or be noticed. not meant as a flame just an observation. enjoy your new ride try and keep this one on all 4.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 02:48:01 AM
yea but he messed his up soo for now i AM THE KING OF LT-R'S :king.gif
I think Scooter might have something to say about that
You guys might have nice quads, but you have weird names! :o
Thats for sure lol
Quote from: Toomey on March 28, 2006, 09:02:18 PM
You guys might have nice quads, but you have weird names! :o
Yeah, I commented on that before and the response I got is that the names are Italian so that makes it okay...I have never heard the name "Besim" or "Sinan" in my life. Sounds weird to me in a comical sort of way lol.
Why does it take 4 pages to compliment a new Quad?
Why do 14 year olds have bikes grown men are still mastering?
Why do I care?
Anytime you wanna darga race in a mud pit against my Grizzy I will be glad to help...HA HA.. ;)
Nice bike..
is that really there name I thought those were just crazy nick names
no those are there real names :P
BESIM BALLA!!!!! :D
I think its a pretty cool name :P
man besim only if you played basket ball.... :P
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 28, 2006, 09:25:09 PM
Quote from: Toomey on March 28, 2006, 09:02:18 PM
You guys might have nice quads, but you have weird names! :o
Yeah, I commented on that before and the response I got is that the names are Italian so that makes it okay...I have never heard the name "Besim" or "Sinan" in my life. Sounds weird to me in a comical sort of way lol.
Does not sound Italian at all.......
Besim and Sinan...middle eastern...turkish/pakastani....that would be my guess
Quote from: backinsaddle on March 30, 2006, 10:15:16 PM
Besim and Sinan...middle eastern...turkish/pakastani....that would be my guess
Hell yea there is no italian in those names, just some wanna be's.......
they are the names that their parents gave them,,,,what's the big deal?
Id@