Yet another saga in my journey with this POS Polaris :( :( :( Went out to start my bike today and the fuel pump isnt turning on? I checked the 4 breaker/fuses under the front pannel.. I ran two jumper wires both ground and the hot wire right to the fuel pump and still nothing? The bike was running ok the last time I rode it and was ok when I parked it.. But now the fuel pump wont turn on.. There is power getting to the Hot wire when you turn the key on, it lasts for about 2 sec. then power shuts off.. Im guessing that would be the initial prime of fuel to the injectors... IS there anything I might be overlooking and can you replace just the sending unit or do you have to get the whole tank?
thanks in advance!
Did you try banging on it to maybe break it loose?
ended up being a broken wire inside the tank, if anyone cares..