Man was SM a blast today. Their were alot of people their and the weather was awsome.
Double.............Peace of cake 8)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450149.jpg)
Double..............SO EASY!!
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450147.jpg)
Im on the left. Woody's on the right. Yea he's eating my roost alright 8)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450153.jpg)
Dunes ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450151.jpg)
Adv. MX Track
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450154.jpg)
One of the "TEAM'' racers :O
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450144.jpg)
Sweet whip
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450148.jpg)
TT Track
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450156.jpg)
TT Race
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450159.jpg)
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)
your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D
ya thats right..."team racer" look at me soar through the sky on that jump >:D
i have a ton of pics of me and my brother, im trying to get them on...it was awesome out there!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)
your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D
sure am! :) oh and dont get used to sayin #1, thats just until my numbers come in...119!!! >:D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)
your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D
Yea im getting better & better every time I hit the track. :drive.gif
seat time. ;D its what im not getting >:(
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:48:11 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)
your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D
Yea im getting better & better every time I hit the track. :drive.gif
ya keep working, maybe some day u will be able to keep up with me.......nahhh! :D
me and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!
he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:49:38 AM
seat time. ;D its what im not getting >:(
Yea that kinda sucks!!
Well I was going to be in your shoes almost. Some guy on a POLARIS Phoenix was on the track and cut in front of me and I landed sideways with my front right tire first and hurt my wrist. But after alittle ICE I was back on the track 8)
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!
he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
Oh yea right. I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day. Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P
But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif
looks like you need a steering stabilizer ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:37 AM
looks like you need a steering stabilizer ;)
Yea..............I think I gotta get me one of thos :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!
he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
Oh yea right. I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day. Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P
But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif
haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front :-X
ya right only jumped the double int the back no the one in the fornt but i was always in front of you
and when you left i climbed the big hill in the front.....and the only reason i got stuck is cause i bottomed out and u didnt cuase you got monster truck tires nad i dont .....anymore :P
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 01:59:19 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!
he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
Oh yea right. I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day. Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P
But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif
haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front :-X
Josh saw me almost wreck on the Single to Table in the back ;)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:01:02 AM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 01:59:19 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!
he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
Oh yea right. I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day. Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P
But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif
haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front :-X
Josh saw me almost wreck on the Single to Table in the back ;)
that was the only time you jumped it!!!
Yea beacuse I was scured :-[
dont worry after i broke my collerbone im scarde of all big jumps.....even some little doubles :-\
you cant let things like that get to you. i broke my wrist but im still going to do big junps.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:06:27 AM
you cant let things like that get to you. i broke my wrist but im still going to do big junps.
Yea...True
I'll just have to OWN that jump next weekend :-\
Looks like your getting better. Great photos. 8)
last time i was at sand mountain was wen i crashed on the single to table in the back and that was the 1st jump i hit just to get over the fear, and it scared really bad bc it bounced me far bc i didnt clear it :-\
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:11:41 AM
last time i was at sand mountain was wen i crashed on the single to table in the back and that was the 1st jump i hit just to get over the fear, and it scared really bad bc it bounced me far bc i didnt clear it :-\
Same thing happend to me. I landed then my front end just flew up like a pogo stick and I wheelied for like 30 FT. I was in shocks and couldn't belive what happend :tsktsk.gif
i have crashed so many times i lost count. but you just have to get by it and do it again. like i crashed really bad on the single to table at sunshine and got right up and did it again.
ya but ur on aftermarket shocks, mine are good but still arent stadiums ::)
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
ya wel i think i have the best shocks out there ::) :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks. Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
i know, but when i sat on those stadiums, they felt awesome, i still havnt made my softer, bc i feel it hard when my front end comes down hard on some jumps :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:21:12 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks. Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)
pssh ya right, my dad is making me keep my bike stock, for a while! :-\
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:21:12 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks. Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)
pssh ya right, my dad is making me keep my bike stock, for a while! :-\
Why are you thinking about putting A-Arms & Shocks on the Monster Truck?
monster truck? i dont own a monster truck...thats woody :D
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:26:23 AM
monster truck? i dont own a monster truck...thats woody :D
oops I thought I was Quoting woody :-[
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:49:38 AM
seat time. ;D its what im not getting >:(
dude who started sayin that first! my firends dad keeps telling him he needs more "seat time" on the way to the track and im their thinkin" im already sitting...." i found out it means ride time but wow that was a fun/ embarrasing 20 minutes when i asked him what it meant lol.
sweet pics besim, looks like youre gettin some skill ;)
good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D
How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?
NICE PICS CUZ
YOUR GOING TO SEE BETTER WHEN I GET MY LT-R ;)
Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 27, 2006, 05:48:57 AM
good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D
How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?
Next time yuor at SM will trade. You can ride my YFZ and I'll ride your CRF 230 8)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:08:20 PM
Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 27, 2006, 05:48:57 AM
good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D
How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?
Next time yuor at SM will trade. You can ride my YFZ and I'll ride your CRF 230 8)
sounds like a plan
Oh and tell 250ex that were going to be smoking tons of blunts, joints, and cigars. :R