Done. minus the seat and graphics.
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete007.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete004.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete006.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete008.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete009.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/complete015.jpg)
awsome good job :ThumbsUp.gif
Stop posting da*m photos of it, and get out there and put her together da*mit! :lecture.gif lol
Very nice frame. Haven't seen one like it. I'll look forward to seeing the finished product.
Unique, I love it!
Looks good. What color id that like a midnight twilite?
nice looking frame!!!! :o i like the finish it looks great! 8) i cant wait to see th finish product! keep us updated!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 27, 2006, 04:52:12 PM
Looks good. What color id that like a midnight twilite?
Prism black im pretty sure.
;) Yep. I love that color 8)
Should be done in the next day or two, just need to get that damn bearing out of my old frame for the stem then I'll be done!
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/progress013.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/progress012.jpg)
My god, change the sub frame...
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 28, 2006, 03:16:08 AM
My god, change the sub frame...
I'm waitin on a new 6 point subframe. Most likely a JB.
Lookin Sweet.
is that thing ready! were headed for indiantown on sat . lets go get it finished. ;D
I'm am planning on it Saturday too! Can I follow you up, I heard it's hard to find the first time going! I'm going to finish the bike off tonight.
yeah no problem! i already kwon how to get there. 8)
Jack plzzz take me to i wanna rideeee ;D
NEW PICS UP TOP!
Holly Smokes that is one nice YFZ :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Looks AMAZING, can't wait to see it in person when you take me to Indian Town! ;D
nice 8) but where are the radiater shrouds ???
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 30, 2006, 03:01:36 AM
nice 8) but where are the radiater shrouds ???
Fullbores don't have them built in, and you don't really need to have them, if they make a considerable difference in cooling then I'll get them, but I don't think their should be any problems.
i just think it looks netter with them :-\ but it still looks good i always loved the full bores i just wish they were cheaper. :P
Looks great. The only thing that can make it better is a Honda sticker. LOL
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 30, 2006, 04:21:58 PM
Looks great. The only thing that can make it better is a Honda sticker. LOL
There's a comedian in the house!!!!! ;)
quad looks nice! well see it in action tomorrow. you need a seat cover there is ahuge hole on the side lol . ;D
OMG your quad looooks so good.......next to mine lol :bow.gif Indian Town 2mr woot woot :drive.gif
dang! man that looks sweet. you got flex bars? nice way better with the decals on ;)
hey picow ! your z looks better than jacks. haha just messin with you jack! :D
looks real nice.
Lawnmannnnnnnnn.... I'll see you tomorrow bright and early, I'll be taking pictures at Indain Town! You ready for some BRAAAAAPAGE? 8)
BRap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :banghead.gif
Very nice and clean lookin 450! :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif