Was that last pepsi truck bad or what ?
How bout the godaddy.com commericial where the hot chick with big knockers strap comes untied and she almost loses her shirt, then she dances?! Now thats a commercial! lol What channel you on Da_mtg_man?
that last one looked like it should have been at monster jam.
QuoteWas that last pepsi truck bad or what ?
I would buy it ;)
If I had money :(
Im on fox
lol..... You're getting robbed!
OUCH, that poor guy.
QuoteHow bout the godaddy.com commericial where the hot chick with big knockers strap comes untied and she almost loses her shirt, then she dances?! Now thats a commercial! lol What channel you on Da_mtg_man?
Fox, ch 613 in High Def. ;D
QuoteFox, ch 613 in High Def. ;D
Dang lucky dog!!!!
Its A "lincon fry"
Where selling it on the internet ;D
The lady who sold the grill cheese on ebay knew she was gonna get bashed :-X
That Caddy commercial was pretty cool.
QuoteThat Caddy commercial was pretty cool.
Did you catch the website? It's killer.
http://www.cadillacunder5.com/presentation/siteindex.html?
Dang, im on Fox and aint seein any of these.
PS: Mike im comin over for the next Super Bowl ;D
chew don't want to go there poppy!
I'll check out that site. Thanks. How did y'all like that parrot in the bar?
QuoteI'll check out that site. Thanks. How did y'all like that parrot in the bar?
Thats the post I made before your last post. It was great.
considering I watched Scarface for the first time at the cabin this weekend,,,,I think the parrot takes the cake.
I think Budweiser has a new mascot,,,,move over Frank the lizard, we got scarface the parrot ;-)
Id@
The sun will come out tomorrow
bet you bottom dollar that tommorow
there will be sun
LOL
QuoteWas that last pepsi truck bad or what ?
it was up here at the stadium last night
The Toyota Hybrid commercial was cool. The people walking without moving was a neat special effect
I liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)
QuoteI liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)
AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh She was totally pimptastic!!!
Pepsi truck was definitely PIMP :o
girl in the Tabasco suit was REALLY hot :P
didnt catch the bird one:(
Toyota hybrid commercial was a nice new touch. Even if they suck.......because every car should be a muscle car! ;D
and the players and coaches singing that song was funy. Did you see Gruden yell at his kids? Tell me you wouldnt hate to have him as a father. I bet he's way too strict and he'll have a coronary when his kids are teens! ;)
okay I'm done. Good game. GREAT commercials again!!
SEE the one for the new Toyota fullsize truck?
sweeeeet
QuoteI liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)
Yep she was SMOKIN! and the one for godaddy.com or w/e where she almost has her *** pop out ;D :o
What about the one with the guy cooking for his girlfriend? He's holding a cat covered in speghetti sauce over the pot with a knife in his hand.. then his girlfriend walks in, lol... I dont remember what the commercial was for though, but it was funny.
Sorry wasn't a Toyota it was a Honda full size pickup.
:o
yep thats a honda
I think the best commercial was the one Busch did. Where the soldiers were walking through the airport and everyone started clapping. And then it simply said Thanks. I thought that was great, nothing about their product. Just Thanks.
Here is a link to pepsi commercials from the game
http://www.pepsi.com/ads_and_history/index.php?or=pw
i liked the bud light one....where theyre in the plane and he throws out a 6pack
Bud light with sedrick had three wishes on the Island wishes for 2 girls and unlimited supply of bud light and then changes to the grill the dog and unlimited bud lite when the women start demanding things.nagging him, :P