Poll
Question:
Which one and Why?
Option 1: 2006 Ozark 250 4x2
votes: 9
Option 2: 2006 Honda Recon 250 4X2
votes: 14
Option 3: 2006 Bruin 250 4x2
votes: 2
Option 4: If other name it. It has to be a 250
votes: 0
Which one
???
???
I like the Ozark
It's for my Uncle He got a 2005 Honda Recon but the brake are gone on it already, and he wants another one. I was think about the Ozark because it has disk brakes up front.
Do you have one?
and more cc's
It is a Suzuki , very reliable....my daughter wants an Ozark...
2006 Ozark 250 4x2 is a great bike more cc
better breaks and you can pick one up for less money ;)
just what I was thinking
http://www.bombardier-atv.com/en-US/Vehicles/2006/DS250/
ive had good luck with my kawasaki bayou. i have a 91..(that year its a 220 but they are 250 now) only replaced the battery,tires and oil
The Honda has a softer ride and is better suited for smaller riders.
The Suzuki has more power, more groung clearance, and is an adult size 250.
Never been on th others.
I would say Ozark. They are very reliable bikes and can go just about anywhere our vinson's go. wilburz has 1 and that thing is sweet!!
anything honda
We have had 3 kawi bayou 220s, great bikes, sold 2 and still have one. Never had problems with them.