Have any of you guys dealt with ARS powersports out of Occachobee? Are there prices straight up or is there one of those catches? They quoted me $6850 out the door on a 2005 Grizzly (green). Have any of you got that good of a deal from them?
A friend of mine bought a Z400 from them when they first came out, he drove 2 hours and save about $800. He was very happy with them. They dont charge freight and prep like these other guys do.
MB
Glad to here that. I had another dealer talk smack about them jacking prices once you get there. Anyone else had good/bad experience with them?
I know several people that have purchased there and very satisfied.Probably the best dealer that I've heard of
Yeah from what Ive heard they talk smack cuz ARS's building is really a barn. so they have low over head and can sell them cheaper than the dealers with big nice show rooms :P
I would talk smack too wouldnt you? they keep stealing all the business.
MB
if they try jerking you around try Riva- 1-877-748-2926 ext 327.His name is Emil he is in sales. Great guy to work with. Never any problems or hidden fees.