Hey everyone. I'm new around here so I wanted to introduce myself. This looks like a cool site. I just bought an 05 yfz 450. If anyone is up for some riding let me know, I want to ride Sat. I live in the fort lauderdale area but I'm willing to drive to meet up. Last weekend I drove to leigh high acres off 82 to do some riding. That place is a sweet place to ride with a variety of trails. Heres a few pics of my new toy as well.
Thats the builder at the shop doing final prep! ;D
;D
Welcome, Oh yea, nice quad but too bad its not 4x4. HEHE
the front looks tuff in my opinion. I was looking at all the accessories for this bike and there is a ton of things I can't wait to start personalizing it. [smiley=Cool.gif]
Welcome to the site. Try riding the Ocala National Forest. Lots of nice trails. Nice bike too.
QuoteWelcome, Oh yea, nice quad but too bad its not 4x4. HEHE
thanks When I was looking for a quad I wanted something that I could jump and ride on a track if needed. So 4x4 was out off the question.
QuoteWelcome to the site. Try riding the Ocala National Forest. Lots of nice trails. Nice bike too.
I friend of mine who lives out there was telling me about it.sounds pretty cool. I just might have to make a weekend out of it. ;D
Try riding north of hwy 40, trails are much smoother. Big scrub is ok but lots of whoops. Salt springs area is nice and rodman dam is a must ride. They do group rides up there frequently so be sure to join in on one.
QuoteTry riding north of hwy 40, trails are much smoother. Big scrub is ok but lots of whoops. Salt springs area is nice and rodman dam is a must ride. They do group rides up there frequently so be sure to join in on one.
How do I find out about group rides?
There is a group ride section of the site, its below "Open Discussion" etc. Also check the calendar at the bottom of the page.
welcome to the site, and nice bike
QuoteThere is a group ride section of the site, its below "Open Discussion" etc. Also check the calendar at the bottom of the page.
I checked out the group ride section but didn't know about the calender. thxs
prnstar 123 Welcome to the site.
btw: how did U find this site?
Grizz
WELCOME
Is that your first quad or a sweet upgrade? Do you race?
hes new ,girl ! dont smoke him just yet ;D WELCOME ;)
:DWelcome
Quotehes new ,girl ! dont smoke him just yet ;D WELCOME ;)
Come on now.......would I do that? :-*
The more we can get to the track with us the merrier8)
So I thought I 'd ask.
Grizz- I did a search on google! :)
Mrs. nightbreed- this is my first quad. I did upgrade in a sense from borrowing friends/ family quads to having my own. ;D No I don't race but if I can get my arm pump undercontrol I just might consider it. I will be going out to the indian reservation and go practice on there tracks.
dreth -flea jumper-- thxs for the welcome aswell.
welcome fellow YFZ owner. Fast bike, enjoy it.
Welcome to the site, and I love that bike good luck with it, and mabe I will see you around sometime on the group rides.
hey prnstar123,
the yfz is a quick, powerful, and a hang on to your handlesbars kind of ride on tight trails. my brother has the 04 all stock and still rocks ;D Ocala is the best place i have found to ride at. if you ever head up to Big Scrub on a Saturday shoot me a message so we can meet up and i can show you a few spots you might like.
Welcome, Nice bike need to hook up with us on our next trail ride ;D
chuck norris- yes it is deff. a fast quad. Just wants to keep pulling! Thats a sweet pic. of your quad. looks tuff sitting up there.
big worm-T2raptor-txs, i will deff. look for group rides to go on. I'm ready to rock. ;D
where do the group rides usually take plce at?
eric- ya I think I might be holding on to much, arm pump has the best of me. ;D Is big scub in ocala or near it? Either way I will be sure to let you know when I'm in thaty neck of the woods. No pun intended. :D
Welcome to the site !!
welcome to the site.. other Yamaha in the house!!
WELCOME TO THE SITE
NICE ...... [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Welcome to the site, you will enjoy it and the rides. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
thxs for all the welcomes...