Im thinking about heading out to hardrock this sunday if im free....anybody else gonna be there? ???
if your free. what are the girls all over you. :P
wasnt thinking of that but i will need to check that too but i play hockey on sundays, so i dont think i have a game this weekend but have to make sure... 8)
I have been wanting to go, just need someone to go with. I may be free sunday, but I won't know for a couple of days. It has been a long time since I have ridden anything very technical, so I may have some rust to knock off!!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 21, 2006, 09:38:59 PM
if your free. what are the girls all over you. :P
ahahaha jake that is funny girls all over alan :D
jkin
awesome! you have a ltr 450? hopefully me and my brother (#26yfz) and woodyraptor will be able to make it out, but ya if u can make it then come on out, it should be fun! 8)
ay tom..... just remember, i dont think the ladys are gonna like the smell of those doritos in ur breath! :D :D :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
fagg
me? look up buddy ^^^^^^ :D i cant get over that
Yeah, I have only been able to ride it for 5-7 hours in ONF. The forest is cool, and big, but I am already looking for something more techincal!! I used to MX and TT 10-12 years ago, but that is also the last time (until recently) that I have ridden anything serioulsy. I will have to knock some rust off !! I will try to be there.
ya hopefully i will see you, ive only seen the ltr a couple times at dade city, maybe ill finally get a up close look 8) if i go, i will be in a dark grey ford f150 pulling an inclosed black trailer with a honda crf 250r and a white yfz and maybe a raptor 660 8)