I just wanted to let everyone know that a LONG weekend of being in class and studying has payed off. As of 230 today I have officially passed my Real Estate Associate test and now have my real estate associate license. :king.gif The passing rate last month was only 34%, so I feel pretty d@mn good right now :) Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will sign on with a broker and begin my next big journy :) Just thought I would share :) I'm so excited!!! :)
congrats. :ThumbsUp.gif
Sweet. Real estate is awsome especially in Florida. 8)
good job :Clap.gif
Good Job I'm Very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
That is some wonderful news you passed test!! :)
Now you can make a killing in $$$ even
anywhere in Florida. 8)
sweet congrats
Congrats, I know the feeling. I passed my GC test back in June. Feels like you ran a marathon afterward.
Good Job, congrats!!!!!
:Clap.gif :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif Now its time for some of these :T :spit.gif
Congrats -- Now we know who is going to make the big bucks.
Lol... running a marathon is definately a good way of describing it. You are so nervous and stressed out for days before the exam, then when it is over you are even more stressed out waiting for them to print out your license or your "please come back again" certificate. When the girl said I passed and me the license I was like "Thank you God, I dont have to sit through another 16 hour refresher course, lol". It was a great feeling thats for sure, in more ways then one. Thanks for all of the congrats too :)
Thats a huge accomplishment. Some people talk about stuff and some people actually do it. Way to go.
Congratulations, If you are in the Ocala area, give me a call, I can always use new agents, and I am a Broker who will spend the time to teach you what the course does not cover.
Terry Thompson
866-680-9717
You go white girl ! ;) ;D
Congrats
good for you and congrats! :deal.gif
Congrats ASH,I did mine last june & am still voluntarily inactive.Two cram weekends than the test.Passed the first one as well.Big relief.Do your first renewal immediately if you have the time.While all the FRECK bs is in your head.When you start working and get busy it will be tuff to take the time to take the course.I hated the 40 hr in class I would NOT go to any more classes for re-newal will do it online. I mainly use my lic as a crutch to look for my own properties & get out from under commish.
Best of LUCK ;D