ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Redinjun on March 20, 2006, 08:45:10 PM

Title: shock rebuilds?
Post by: Redinjun on March 20, 2006, 08:45:10 PM
where can i get this done in tampa/clearwater?  it's for a 2000 warrior.
Title: Re: shock rebuilds?
Post by: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 08:48:08 PM
I know its not in florida.. But check out www.fatmaxracing.com
Title: Re: shock rebuilds?
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 20, 2006, 09:01:57 PM
they do great work at a good price! i have had mine done!
http://www.aim-suspension.com/ (http://www.aim-suspension.com/)
Title: Re: shock rebuilds?
Post by: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
I thought AIM was based out of canada?

Title: Re: shock rebuilds?
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 20, 2006, 09:14:15 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
I thought AIM was based out of canada?

no it is in georga. stadium is based out of canada.
Title: Re: shock rebuilds?
Post by: 53yfz450 on March 20, 2006, 11:22:26 PM
yeah aim did great work on the mavs rear shock. ;D i didnt know you can even make a stock shock that good. ???