well this will explain why
[attachment deleted by admin]
.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
what caused that?
lets see i hit the rear break and i did like a power slide and hit a smalll tree like really small
i only expected them to bend not snap in half and bend the mounting bracket that was at least almost an 1inch thick of metal.....
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some new ones. ;D
yea but what... i need something that has pegs because my stock ones were messed up wen we took them off...
try to see if blingstar makes some. or you can buy ims foot pegs and nerfbars.
nothing from bling star... all for 450s
mabye you can show me where to get the ims stuff because i havent found anything besides the same nerf with foot pegs
go onto yfm350central.com (http://yfm350central.com) and ask them they should know more than me.
dude that tree totaly owned you lol
dude i totally owned the tree..... i took a huge @$$ hunk outta that sucker... surprised it didnt fall on me
:-X
I hate to tell yall all nerf bars are made of the same alluminum. I dont like dgs either but they are design to fold and bend if they didn't they would rip your frame apart the only difference between them are brackets and names. and ac nerf bars have worked fine on our bikes for the last five years
i like my alba's :)
I like my AC's 8)
yea well thanks to ac they have freaking pro peg nerfs for lil off brand 90's but none for a 350... that is messed up
no 1 make any pegs, nerfs, shifter or break controls either....
thats because if you go to a national you will see many of those off brand 90's racing. you wont see a rappy 350 out there.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 06:33:57 PM
go onto yfm350central.com (http://yfm350central.com) and ask them they should know more than me.
GREAT SITE I HAVE BEEN ON THERE FOR A YEAR ALMOST AND THESE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY R TALKING ABOUT !! IF ANYONE HAS A RAPTOR OR WORRIOR 350 THIS IS THE 2ND SITE FOR U, BECAUSE ATV FLORIDA IS THE 1ST AND BEST SITE !!! ;D
there pretty good but slow on replys... here i post sumtin and some 1 replys within mins wether it helps or not is a different story
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.
DG and AC suck! i own both on differnet quads! my ac's feel like they are going to fall off and they rattle when i am riding! ??? my ac's also bend up just when i am riding on them!
Quote from: Michelle on March 20, 2006, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.
don't feel to bad I got ac blacklines coming and they don't seem to be very popular here, http://www.proarmor.com/store/index.php?cPath=49_479_545_549&osCsid=1235452f5f4db2c0521432e2782b6da5 here try out PRO ARMOR they have 350 raptor nerfs
I got the DG Fat series nerf bars and I think they are great. They fit perfectly went on quick and I can jump on them with my 220 lb body and they are solid as a rock.
o yea and the other thing is wen i got the dg nerfs the mountin brackets were on back words and up side down!!!!!
like the side to mount to the shifter side was on the break side and vis versa we had to figure it out and switch them our self
Quote from: Clutch on March 20, 2006, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: Michelle on March 20, 2006, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.
don't feel to bad I got ac blacklines coming and they don't seem to be very popular here, http://www.proarmor.com/store/index.php?cPath=49_479_545_549&osCsid=1235452f5f4db2c0521432e2782b6da5 here try out PRO ARMOR they have 350 raptor nerfs
thanks for the help but i need the pegs on them.... my stock 1s got messed up but atvtrailer said that i can modify the stock pegs and make them like the IMS... he said that is what ims does pretty much
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 20, 2006, 10:33:38 AM
DG and AC suck! i own both on differnet quads! my ac's feel like they are going to fall off and they rattle when i am riding! ??? my ac's also bend up just when i am riding on them!
my ums(same as ac) dont fell like they r gona fall off...
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 20, 2006, 10:33:38 AM
DG and AC suck! i own both on differnet quads! my ac's feel like they are going to fall off and they rattle when i am riding! ??? my ac's also bend up just when i am riding on them!
you must wiegh 250 + because i wiegh 225 and ive been riging mine since they came out and i can jump up and down on mine. and i rub trees all the time in harescrambles.
lol i didnt rub a tree
more like slammed into it in 3rd gear
but it gets better
i bent my mounting bracket to that they go on its pretty thick i gotta pic
here check this out
[attachment deleted by admin]
1 more to show u what there were sposed to look like lol
1 more to show u what there were sposed to look like lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
ya well i have had the same pair of DG's for almost a year!!!! and they have been through a lot with me (trust me alot!!!!!) and the have never messed up!!!
does alot include slammin into a tree in 3rd??
about flipping end over end , side over side pinned in 4th gear !!!! Also my bike is faster so me flooring it in 4th is about as fast has your top speed!!!
dude i slammed rite into a tree hit the farthest point out on the nerfs and just bent itn and hit my boots
i thought you said you owned that tree? looks like it messed your bike up pretty bad :o , i wish i could have seen that! :D :D
my brother has rath of his yfz, some people say the heel guard looks ugly (which i dont see ???) but they are strong, i would say either x factor or rath, for a 450....to bad they dont make them for 350s.... :-\
ive hit a quite a bit with my dg's and they just get lil dents, and ive slid into some trees at the top of 2nd and 3rd, which is definly way more than your 3rd, and they are stil holding up fine