I see Moroso is finally building an MX course! I CAN"T WAIT as it is five minutes from my house!!
I live in the Acreage. Do you know if there is anymore info on this? I can't wait!!!!!
Opens mid-summer!
http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/
But there is no info about it on the site.
I see them working on it almost every day. LOT"S of fill going in there!
I herd it was going to be for 2 wheels only. >:(
Hmmm?
I just emailed them and will post the reply.
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 21, 2006, 09:20:54 PM
I herd it was going to be for 2 wheels only. >:(
So what's the problem? :D
This is the president:
We haven't decided anything for certain yet. We'll let you know when we do.
--
Susan Moroso Strecker
Moroso Motorsports Park
OUCH!
Better let them know what $ they'd be missing.
where is this at? how far form the lutz / tampa area? ???
really far i beleive its down south.
Alan its about 3-4 hours away!!!!
ok then, never mind :D
It's directly East of the center of Lake Okeechobee.
I swear I am going to buy a dirtbike >:(
I just found out FOR SURE there will be no ATV's allowed. Insurance in too high for ATV's.
Maybe sometime in the future.
Well that blows. I will be dead in the future.
man i hope you are wrong! that would suck big time . who did you talked to? if its true it wont be long before they let us in.
If they don't let quads in, we'll just have to all step up and help them get insurance, let them know there is a lot of us, and offer to help them get the coverage they need to let us ride there. I'm willing to make a donation.
insurance? i thougth they just made you sign a waiver form, isnt that how most tracks are?
First of all, there's not alot of us. Go to Seminole, Sunday, prime time, 10-15 quads at the most.
Second, FTR has been trying to get all the quads together for the past year for the Quad Scrambles, and from the looks of the race scores, they aren't getting much of a turnout. You think you're going to get quadders together to PAY for the insurance!!!! I remember 6 pages of complaints when one race was an extra 10 bucks.
Third, I already sold my quad and bought a bike so I really don't give a sh*t!!!