All you guys up in the Northern part of the state should have no problem making this one!
Saturday March 25th
sign-up is @7:30 race is @ 3:30
Here is a link to the pdf flyer
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/TTR_032606.pdf
See ya' at the races
Mud
If I get some parts in, on time. I will be there.
What do you need?
Hey Brian !!!I finally get my quad back in bussines, went today with TJ, Richard, Mark and Davis to Lakeland and had some practice, I haven riden my quad since Gartorback >:(, see how is Chipley this year !!! see you up there (6 hours drive :o)
WOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am hitching a ride with Billy Olsen and his friend Mike. My truck took a dump so I am really lucky to be going.
See you there, Luis!
Quote from: mudnuri on March 19, 2006, 03:43:28 PM
What do you need?
New rear linkage knuckle. The bearings wore out because I didnt have the bearing gaurds installed so they wore new grooves.. And since it was an 05 knuckle with an 05 axis shock, I couldnt put the 06 knuckle in.
Should be here monday, or wednesday or anywhere inbetween.
Hey do you still use the stock linkage ? if you do, I have a stock one some where that I could let you use for this race if your's don't make it on time, let me know
Nope, I have the houser long travel linkage. But since it was for an 05, I had to switch my 06 knuckle with the 05 to make it fit.
Thanks for the offer though, Luis.
Good Luck you guys!!
We will be heading to Morganton, NC for Round #3 of the GNCC!!
Have fun and ride hard!!!!!!
;)
Thank's Jen, good luck for you and everyone else heading up north, ride hard and smart you're doing a great job keep it going .
I am so jealous! You be careful and ride smart! Take some pictures! ;D