Just curious if anyone is going out there next weekend? Me and about 6 other people might camp out there.
I would like to come over there and ride, is it dry riding you do? ;D
i get my Raptor as muddy as the 4x4's and my friend is bringing out his Arctic Cat 4x4 400 so it will be racing and mudding, but we are still not 100% sure on everything yet.
if i can get my new atv i would like to maybe come out and meet you guys at ocala, my dad would probably come too. I would be a raptor 350 and a lakota 300.
Jason
It's dry as a popcorn fart out there. Besides mudding could cost you $500.
Quote from: Mars on March 20, 2006, 10:25:57 PM
It's dry as a popcorn fart out there. Besides mudding could cost you $500.
[/quote
why would it be 500$
Why could Mudding cost $500? Also we are probably camping out there, I will know tommorow if we are going to croom or ocala national forest. I think since were camping we will go to croom because I heard it was better for camping. So far there are:
Me and my girlfriend on my Raptor 660
Jordan and his Girlfriend on his Raptor 350 and Arctic Cat 400 4x4
Kevin on his YFZ 450
Maybe Jason and his girlfriend on his Suzuki 450
so there is a few of us so far.
NO Mudding in Ocala National Forest. Learn the rules for where ya go ride before you go ride and it can save you $$$ and alot of others a place to ride