Moose is having a birthday on Sunday and I'd like to buy him a walker to help him get around since he's getting up there now :D
Happy birthday bud. I Hope it's a great day.
I'm all for helping a fellow member when in need, I'm in for $30 or so to help buy one ;-)
Id@
i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)
Ha Ha,
Make sure that walker has a split fire spark plug in it.
Quote from: dreth on March 18, 2006, 11:11:10 AM
i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)
I call those my beer drinking underwear. You can drink all night and never have to get up to go to the bathroom. ;)
happy b-day moose ;)
Happy day buddy.
happy B-DAY ;D
Happy B Day-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll just run up to the senior center here in chiefland and pick one up for you, lol, happy birthday moose
happy birthday moose ;)
I've been thinking Moose. You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about. What do you say?
Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose. You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about. What do you say?
I did some research and Highlifter makes a lift kit for those. They also have a wheel package with 26 inch mudzillas so you old folks can get around the camp still. ;D
Make sure they have good center of gravity so they don't tip. Maybe you have bought one for Moose's next birthday?
happy birthday Moose
Happy birthday Moose.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2006, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: dreth on March 18, 2006, 11:11:10 AM
i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)
I call those my beer drinking underwear. You can drink all night and never have to get up to go to the bathroom. ;)
HAHA LOL :o
Happy bday moose. I can bring some dentu cream to go w/ that walker if y'all need. ;)
Happy B-Day Moose!!!
Freakk
Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose. You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about. What do you say?
Yeah, these are really hot selling, and you can take the lady along too ;D
Happy birthday! :J
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy Belated Birthday Moose ;)
have a good one!
Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose. You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about. What do you say?
Thanks everyone,
I do feel like I'm getting older for sure. Just put in a hard days work after holding the couch down for 8 weeks, and I can hardly move. Hopefully a week or two of this and I'll feel better with it.
My ex works at a school where all the kids are impaired, some are tube fed. Now they have some very nice hot rod wheel chairs there, they take care of them kids. Get some with the joy stick controls.