Here's my YFZ with the Laeger's & Stadiums. Now I just have to Tune them in and im set ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450014.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450015.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450016.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450017.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450019.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450020.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450021.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450022.jpg)
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Thanks
My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
sweet bike.. i like the bumper 8)
Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on March 17, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
sweet bike.. i like the bumper 8)
ya whats up with that? all that money in that bike and you dont have a bumper?
Are you really that good at racing the YFZ that you could not use the stock shock anymore? ::)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:50:13 PM
Quote from: Jax_Rdr_01 on March 17, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
sweet bike.. i like the bumper 8)
ya whats up with that? all that money in that bike and you dont have a bumper?
I like the stock bumber :P
I'll get one probably next month :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Thanks
My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Thanks
My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????
I threw them in the Wash
sweet shocks, are those a arms any wider than stock?
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 18, 2006, 12:02:26 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Thanks
My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????
I threw them in the Wash
why dont u just hose em off like everyone else :-\
Quote from: kfx400rob on March 18, 2006, 12:19:23 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 18, 2006, 12:02:26 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2006, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 17, 2006, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 17, 2006, 10:24:57 PM
looks nice but can you ride it? :D j/k oh and those nerf bars look real functionable! :o
Thanks
My nets are getting steam-cleaned right now :P
Steam cleaned????
I threw them in the Wash
why dont u just hose em off like everyone else :-\
I do that too. I just stick them in the washing machine every 3 or 4 rides
Quote from: wheelie_boy on March 18, 2006, 12:14:49 AM
sweet shocks, are those a arms any wider than stock?
Yea their Laeger +2's......
Thats sweet i need those for my kfx.
That thing is sweet!
It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:52:28 AM
OMG I just sk@@ted on my self j/k :P
That thing is sweet!
It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
ok that... was over the line
I fixed it up my bad ;)
Quote from: kfx400rob on March 18, 2006, 12:59:25 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:52:28 AM
OMG I just sk@@ted on my self j/k :P
That thing is sweet!
It looks really tall for some reason :-\ what do I know anyway
ok that... was over the line
MTG MAN IT HAPPEND AGAIN REMBER IN THE KIDS CORNER >:(
looks saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss
Quote from: 4fittyr on March 18, 2006, 02:22:21 AM
looks saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss
Yea I'll find out when I go to Sunshine on Saturday night ;)
i'll be at sunshine tommoro to on my new bike I cant wait.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on March 18, 2006, 02:44:40 AM
i'll be at sunshine tommoro to on my new bike I cant wait.
Awsome :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: 4fittyr on March 18, 2006, 02:22:21 AM
looks saweeeeeet must handle nice in the air and bermsss
ya but he will never jump high enough or go faster than a low idle through the turns to find out... :o :D
I think I might go ;)
I got some numbers from home depot :P number 11
I just want to go,, I am bored.. I set a gole for my self...........DONT GET OVER LAPPED ;)
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 18, 2006, 12:27:42 PM
I think I might go ;)
I got some numbers from home depot :P number 11
I just want to go,, I am bored.. I set a gole for my self...........DONT GET OVER LAPPED ;)
OK set another goal ;) Learn how to SPELL 8)
looks good but you need to get new tires it messes with the ride height. ???
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 18, 2006, 05:06:23 PM
looks good but you need to get new tires it messes with the ride height. ???
Thanks....
Yea the stockers might be coming off next month........ :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 18, 2006, 09:11:07 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 18, 2006, 05:06:23 PM
looks good but you need to get new tires it messes with the ride height. ???
Thanks....
Yea the stockers might be coming off next month........ :-\
yra just in time for your B-DAY
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 17, 2006, 10:53:45 PM
Are you really that good at racing the YFZ that you could not use the stock shock anymore? ::)
Yeah really?....Nice Shocks by the way
he actually improved alot took some jumps he never did before.
yea he is alot better now!
nice shocks and A-Arms ! all u need is some holshots ;)
how much did it cost, a arm or a leg? j/k ;D
Thanks ;D
If anyone is looking for YFZ shock I have them ;)
Quad looks great in person, too bad you didn't have much competition at the race today. good to meet ya man.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 20, 2006, 12:07:48 AM
Quad looks great in person, too bad you didn't have much competition at the race today. good to meet ya man.
Yea it was OK but it would of been better if some more 450's come out :-\