Hope everyone has a good time. Here is an Irish toast.
" May your luck be like the capital of Ireland, 'It be Dublin' "
Happy St. Patty's day friends :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Do not over do the Green Beer!! :P
[attachment deleted by admin]
OK Everybody "Clap your Feet" ;D
Saint Patrick was a gentleman...Who through strategy and stealth...Drove all the snakes from Ireland...
Here's a drinkee to his health! But not too many drinkees... :T
Lest we lose ourselves and then...Forget the good Saint Patrick...and see them snakes again! :o
yea happy stp day to all yall! ;D
Happy St. Patty's day
to all atvflorida.com members out there
to all familys that have the irish in their great great grandfathers,
grandmothers blood
that came from ireland to usa many many gen's years ago.
Some my great great grandparents family
come from irish,dutch ,cherkoee indian, part swiss.
Doesn't make me indian.
Put on your lucky green colors today and walk around
and feel freedom pride in yourselfs. :J :ThumbsUp.gif :T
I have a wee bit of the Irish in me ...........sometimes :o
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 17, 2006, 04:26:39 PM
I have a wee bit of the Irish in me ...........sometimes :o
I didn't know Jeff was Irish.
YUP ;D
:o :o :o :o :o
yeeee hawwww!!!.... :P
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 17, 2006, 04:26:39 PM
I have a "WEE BIT" of the Irish in me ...........sometimes :o
Hey Shortcut, Why is there emphasis on the wee bit part.....lol.....