Finally got my suspension in ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Also was bored today and broke down and cut my fenders ??? I think they came out ok....
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice!!!!
i like the red ressy's
the fenders look good
the rezis look good in red
man dont be copying me! j/k fenders look good. now were talking stadiums real nice! :o i cant wait to see those red resies in person! 8)
Haha sorry Maverick! I just looked online for common cuts and that was the cut I liked the best. The first thing my brother said when he saw them was "Those are the same as Maverick's". I can't wait to get the shocks on the bike....Few more weeks until my A-arms get here ??? . Next things to arrive are the OMF beadlocks, tires, steering stem, handlebars, and the special Aim-Performance Damper ;) lol.
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 17, 2006, 11:46:32 AM
Haha sorry Maverick! I just looked online for common cuts and that was the cut I liked the best. The first thing my brother said when he saw them was "Those are the same as Maverick's". I can't wait to get em on the bike....Few more weeks until my A-arms get here ??? . Next things to arrive are the OMF beadlocks, tires, steering stem, handlebars, and the special Aim-Performance Damper ;) lol.
sweet! your quad is going to look sweet! what kind of a-arms did you get? you got a damper from AIM performance!!!!? AIM got the mounting brackets in for the damper? how much did you pay for the damper?
Looks good!
looks really good. 8)
SWEET!!!!
red rezzis...... SWEET
You guys buy shox and I am lucky to get a quad >:(
I bet your going to put some laegers with that special joint that kori ellis has ::)
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 20, 2006, 06:23:11 PM
The pro trax? Nah! lol You guys will see soon enough. I shoud have it all on by the weekend after this upcoming one ??? maybe? Well it will be done soon....The A-arms are backordered. >:(
Well I can't wait to get a glipse of them >:(
Anyways you'll really like the Stadiums. "It's like Floating on pillows"
hey if it wasnt too bad with ur stock shocks its gonna be a lot!!!!!! better with ur stadiums
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 20, 2006, 06:23:11 PM
The pro trax? Nah! lol You guys will see soon enough. I shoud have it all on by the weekend after this upcoming one ??? maybe? Well it will be done soon....The A-arms are backordered. >:(
Backordered? Must be Walsh, have fun waiting ;)
Lol nice try but no. You guys will see what they are soon enough. >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think? ???
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no. You guys will see what they are soon enough. >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think? ???
Well it's not that hard to install. The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off.
Yeah but that's not all I got....he said he would come put it all on for me so I might as well wait...
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no. You guys will see what they are soon enough. >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think? ???
Well it's not that hard to install. The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off.
didnt you take your quad into barneys to get it put on? ???
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 07:05:23 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 21, 2006, 10:41:46 AM
Lol nice try but no. You guys will see what they are soon enough. >:D They are supposed to ship by the end of the week or early next week but then Fred said he is coming down to install it all... I think? ???
Well it's not that hard to install. The only hard part is taking the Ball Joints off.
didnt you take your quad into barneys to get it put on? ???
I sent mine to Cycle Springs cuz I couldn't get the Ball Joints off!! >:( Nut everything else is a Peice of choclate cake. If you know what your doing ;)
yea well Fred wants to come down and do it to show him everything about it, so he will know more about the bike ;)
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 08:11:24 PM
yea well Fred wants to come down and do it to show him everything about it, so he will know more about the bike ;)
Well that's Great ::)
I got mine adjusted with the help of Pro Rider Jacob Gunn :ThumbsUp.gif
hmm bad idea, i hear that pro sucks! :-X :D
:box.gif^^^^^^^^^^
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 21, 2006, 08:33:00 PM
hmm bad idea, i hear that pro sucks! :-X :D
And your point is????? ::)
haha lol im just messing with u jake... :P
i know. 8)
I got mine adjusted with the help of Pro Rider Jacob Gunn :ThumbsUp.gif
[/quote] Is that Tommy Gunns brother. lol; :box.gif
why would you want help from a kid that breaks his collerbone getting off the track!!!
Quote from: trx#9 on March 21, 2006, 09:21:36 PM
I got mine adjusted with the help of Pro Rider Jacob Gunn :ThumbsUp.gif
Is that Tommy Gunns brother. lol; :box.gif
[/quote]
you know it. ;D
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 21, 2006, 09:22:53 PM
why would you want help from a kid that breaks his collerbone getting off the track!!!
hey thats not funny. >:( that was a big rut. ???
im just playin :D
didnt mean to make you mad ???
you didnt make me mad you mad me angry >:(
j/k at least i broke my wrist jumping. :P
are you saying i didnt break my collerbone by jumping?!?!?!?!? ::)
no im saying i broke it jumping not somthing stupid like last time.
ohh ok :D
sorry jake but i am making fun of you for braking your collarbone getting off the track! haha that great, :D
:box.gif im not kidding this time. >:(
im sorry jake im with alan on this hahahahahahaha :D
yfz just got a new nose, a carbon fiber one :P check it out
(sorry its a little dirty) :-\
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/dirtbike184.jpg)[/img]
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/dirtbike183.jpg)
dude i know you ride that thing almost everyday but you need too wash that thing. beleive it or not sponsors like to sponsor people that have clean quads too show there products. if your wanting to get sponsors clean that thing before coming to the track. ;) look how clean my quads are 8)
oh hood looks good by the way 8)
Sponsors...? What are those? ::) I know i need to clean it but riding it is just so much more fun!
if you clean it it will last.
heres a secret go to sams club and get some spray on silicone it comes in cases of four. they are in airsoft cans. spray the bike down before you ride and the dirt will fall off you dont need to wash it as hard. or get some liquid performance great cleaner doesnt fade chrome. thats one of my sponsors look in my sig.
i think ive seen his quad clean like 3 times, besides when it was new....and ive cleaned it 2 of the times :P
yea the liquid performance cycle wash works great then spray it with there mud realease when it drys and it will keep dirt from sticking to it, or the old fashion way soap and water.
There you go Jake...I even left the pressure washer and rag in the picture just for you lol. Anything that is still there will not come off...trust me I tried. ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
dang now you have to get the hood like me!!!! >:( j/k the hood looks nice! ;)
psh forget you and your blue hood! Carbon Fiber all the way!
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 31, 2006, 02:37:45 PM
psh forget you and your blue hood! Carbon Fiber all the way!
wait til i get my carbon fiber radiator shrouds! :o ;) heck that carbon fiber hoood is nothing! what is this amature hour! lol :M
haha right....you go get your carbon fiber whatever you wanna call ems....just wait til I get all my stuff on and then we'll see who's the amature... :o
are we going to find out tomarrow night? ;D are you scared! :o
last time i checked we all are amatures. :-\
There you go again Jake....always making sense lol :N
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 31, 2006, 03:31:54 PM
are we going to find out tomarrow night? ;D are you scared! :o
ya hes scared! hes leaving town, going to gainsville for saturday! girl :P
ooooooooooooo a girl! i knew he would be scared! maybe next time!
I'm going there to look for a place to stay for college lol. I believe he was calling me a girl. And ya you got me i'm scared.... ;)
the 8th should be fun you to little girls battling it out :hotty2.gif :box.gif
i cant wait to ride tomorrow, ive been practiceing my scrubs :o maybe i will wipe it out for you guys on one of the jumps >:D
oops :o that was me ^^^^
How about you check who you are logged on before you post :N ....moron
Looks good ;)
umm what? he does...