put some new handgaurds on today
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5337/handgaurds0038cz.jpg)
anybody put this new registration sticker on ther bike yet??
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5104/handgaurds0013lg.jpg)
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8553/handgaurds0028qu.jpg)
Thanks
r6realtor
I have the sticker...just not installed yet
PS looks nice!
Quote from: r6realtor on March 16, 2006, 06:04:11 PM
put some new handgaurds on today
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5337/handgaurds0038cz.jpg)
anybody put this new registration sticker on ther bike yet??
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5104/handgaurds0013lg.jpg)
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8553/handgaurds0028qu.jpg)
Thanks
r6realtor
DUDE OMG THATS A NICE BIKE I LOVE THE ALL BLACK
That bike is so sick, i love those itp's
Very nice looking quad.
I am not a fan of the handguards , but the bike looks great
your bike looks awesome. What kind of wheels are those?
ITP type 7s
Nice guards, I have loved mine since I have had them(but they are teh Arcitc Cat ones).
kawa3 got any pics of those new wheels on the bike, I'd like to check em out on your bike!
r6realtor