We have never been to croom and are planning on going this week. Can anyone tell me if there is a bike size restriction. I saw one on a website and am not sure if it is old or up to date. Thanks
As long as it isn't a side by side like a Rhino you are OK.
rhinos cant go to croom? ???
What will you guys be riding? Double riding isnt allowed I know that, no rhinos as trx450r said, that goes for golf carts or gators alike.
CC size does not matter. Weight doesnt matter.
What day will you be there? If you are there, and see me in the sand pit (its right as you pull into day area 1) and you see a gray lightning pick up truck with a YFZ450 , numbers are 823. I will be in all yellow gear besides my helmet.
Names Fred, come say hi.
we have a bombardier 800 max xt and bombardier 400. Are those ok??
should be, i dont see why not
I had read somewhere the bike couldn't weigh more then 500 pounds, not over so many inches wheelbase ect and got a little concerned.
Dont be worried, I watched a kid sink his dads 800. You will be fine.
Quote from: bombmom on March 15, 2006, 10:07:00 PM
I had read somewhere the bike couldn't weigh more then 500 pounds, not over so many inches wheelbase ect and got a little concerned.
never seen em once measure a quad or weigh it, and they dont have a scale, so it would sorta be hard for them to weigh it, ive seen alot of the 800's out there, so u shouldnt have a problem
Thanks to all ;D
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 15, 2006, 10:10:28 PM
Dont be worried, I watched a kid sink his dads 800. You will be fine.
I SAW A KID SINK A 800 AND HIS DAD DROVE THE JEEP THROUGH THE SANDPIT AND PULL HIM OUT, THATS HOW BAD HE WAS STUCK!
Hey Fred I might be going Sunday and Monday
il be there too on saterday sunday and monday, and yamaha350r as well.
Quote from: MAV400 on March 16, 2006, 05:11:03 PM
Hey Fred I might be going Sunday and Monday
Hey, its been a long time since you have posted. I hope everything is well.
If I go, it will only be for saturday all day.. Sunday really puts me in pain for work monday morning.