I don't how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your goods in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having s** with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s** on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.
Uhh.. Wow.. o.o
LMAO this is a joke right? theres no way you fall for that that many times.
Which Costco do they need a ride to :P
Please post locations of these Costco stores so I can report it to the police. I am a concerned citizen and will drive the 100 miles to see this comes to a stop. ::)
I just ordered 100 wallet pack from e-bay.I will put $1 in each one.Please advice of which Costco so I can take my vacation! ;)
dang I guess your a regular costumer vspec1 :P
I will to.
Thats great........ I love it....
I wen to 3 costcos today ;) :P :P ;D ;D
Anyone have any viagra-cialis I'll take 100 :o
I thought you guys might like that one !!!!
cosco HERE I COME 8)