Who's gonna be there i am looking for new people to take pics of !!!
Not sure who you have been taking pics of but I will be there.
wild bears couldnt keep me away ;) and i love the camera ;)
I would love to race but I dont know where sand mountain is or any of the details, Can someone update me???
Go to sandmountainspeedway.com & you can get all the info you need.
I should be there. I missed the last one :'(
I will be there since I missed the last race.
Im there! Hopefully we can get about 15 in Expert this time! Good times!
YFZ CUTIE- LE charges for pictures because he is so sexy!!!!
I got your "happy pants" boy!!!!!!!!
Inside joke!
i will try to be there to race as long as i can get my bike back together in time! :'(
My HAPPY PANTS !!!!!!!! HA !!!!!! I GOT YOUR BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Outside joke.
So lemme get this... YOU GUYS WEARING EACH OTHERS PANTS? Your probably wearing each others panties... err, I mean titey whiteys too :D
THAT'S A JOKE THAT'S BLAP SMACK IN THE MIDDLE!
......there are some visuals that I could do without :o
We will probably be there too :)
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on March 15, 2006, 04:52:51 PM
Im there! Hopefully we can get about 15 in Expert this time! Good times!
YFZ CUTIE- LE charges for pictures because he is so sexy!!!!
I got your "happy pants" boy!!!!!!!!
Inside joke!
im running with yall in the expert class and the vet class ;)
Vet class? ;)
This sucks, I have no clue were to start
are yall talking about mx or tt racing cause there website shows tt racing on the 26 and mx on the 19 we would like to run the mx but would like to know that they are going to have a decent quad turn. out dont want to drive 3 hours if they dont.
They race TT every 2 weeks but practice mx every week.
I want to race at this track. where is it at?
The track is located in Ft. Meade. If you go the website that was posted a few post above there's a map. Hope this helps.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 15, 2006, 10:35:35 PM
So lemme get this... YOU GUYS WEARING EACH OTHERS PANTS? Your probably wearing each others panties... err, I mean titey whiteys too :D
THAT'S A JOKE THAT'S BLAP SMACK IN THE MIDDLE!
Steve doesnt like it when I wear his panties!!! Cause I look better in them than he does!
Dreth- Would love to have you in Expert!
the question was are yall talking about mx racing or tt racing
Quote from: tony pitts on March 16, 2006, 11:06:01 PM
the question was are yall talking about mx racing or tt racing
TT
what about the 19 are there many quads that race the motocross track we have only been there once on a practice weekend .there were a few quads there that day and im just trying to find a race to take my son to where there will be at least 5 quads on the gate
i'll be there...
Well My name is Brandi !!! If any of yall want em to take pics of you tell me your number and what kind of bike and color and ill give you a price sheet and we can go from there!!! you can email me @ yfzcutie113@yahoo.com or you can instant message me @ yfzcutie113 thanks guys!1 and gals!!
I'll Be there pushing the 660 to the max. :'( :'(
Ok I think I have both the quads and the boys healed up so we should be there.
We will see how rusty the "Dang Brothers" are. Just be easy on them guys.
We will be easy on them since they are just coming back from some injuries.
How are they feeling ? I didn't even know about Lyndon until Sunday. If they are feeling ok tell them a couple of us are going to Bartow Thursday night for practice. I think it will be Eric ,me ,& JT.
im not gonna be able to make it sunday :( my back went out last sunday and i still cant put on my own shoes and socks :( >:( atleast ya know i wont run anyone over ;) yall have fun and be safe ;D
MAN that sucks! Whats wrong with your back? Maybe those wild bears are going to be out there :-\
Quote from: TBR on March 22, 2006, 12:49:50 AM
Ok I think I have both the quads and the boys healed up so we should be there.
We will see how rusty the "Dang Brothers" are. Just be easy on them guys.
You guys missed a good race last week! Should be a good one this week!
see you guys Sunday!
LE- Im going to try to leave here by about 5 pm which would put me there at about 6pm. Ill call you tomorrow!
anybody have a good honda inner tierod end lying around. mine is shot on my v-force and it takes honda ones and would like to get back in the vet class with ya all again. let me know if anyone can help me out for sunday.
thanks
Bill
:( Moms bday this weekend. Going to St. Augustine for the weekend. See ya at Bithlo on Tuesday Steve my shocks are on and the bike is 95% finished. Be safe and have a great weekend.
Quote from: 2qk4u on March 23, 2006, 06:04:51 AM
anybody have a good honda inner tierod end lying around. mine is shot on my v-force and it takes honda ones and would like to get back in the vet class with ya all again. let me know if anyone can help me out for sunday.
thanks
Bill
i PMed ya! hit me back soon ;)
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 22, 2006, 05:41:23 PM
MAN that sucks! Whats wrong with your back? Maybe those wild bears are going to be out there :-\
sorry Bro :( you know how bad i want to ride :drive.gif i have not worked all week! for that matter, i have not gotten off the bed or couch all week! i probably wont make it back out to Sandmountain till april the 9th and then i will miss the next race also due to my vacation (riding in kentucky) so you need to take up my slack and show them boys how to ride ;)
LAY DOWN & GET HEALED UP OLD MAN !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Hey, Guys
I am thinking about heading there Sunday. ;D Does anyone know how to install a kill switch? ???
P.S. Sorry to hear that your not going to be able to make it out Dreth. :'( Get better soon! ;)
Looks like we are going to have great weather for the weekend. T2slil'sis come on out and join us. Dreth and I were talking about you at the last race. You will have a blast at SM. I will hook your kill switch up for you. Tell your bro to come on out to if he is off duty.. Sorry to here about your back Dreth we are going to miss you. I have been down for the past 3 days with the flu or somethin, just now feel like moving around. At least I will have plenty of rest so I can chase Steve around the track.
Went to Bartow last night & another clutch slipping its azz off. See ya'll on Sunday.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 24, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Looks like we are going to have great weather for the weekend. T2slil'sis come on out and join us. Dreth and I were talking about you at the last race. You will have a blast at SM. I will hook your kill switch up for you. Tell your bro to come on out to if he is off duty.. Sorry to here about your back Dreth we are going to miss you. I have been down for the past 3 days with the flu or somethin, just now feel like moving around. At least I will have plenty of rest so I can chase Steve around the track.
I will be there. I am excited! I haven't rode since New Year's Eve in Ocala! :( What will you be driving? I will look for ya. I will be driving a blue Tundra.
See ya there.
;)
P.S. My brother won't be able to come. :(
Well I like to go, it looks like I'm going to be up all night running calls, So all I want to do is go home and sleep in the morning. You guys and girls have fun and safe day, and I will thinking about all of you in my dreams. ;D.
It's been very very quite around here. Whats wrong is everyone scared to come out and play.
Alright its 330 I'm up still running calls on Drunks, wishing I was able to sleep so I could have gone ridding with my peeps. Have fun ;)
I'll be their!!!!!!!!! 8)
Dale whats up how are the boys feeling? I am heading out see ya there in a few hours.
They are pretty well healed up.
We will be there and see what happens. Sometimes wrecks have a way of slowing you down for a while, so this race will let them get back in the saddle so to speak.
I'm sure they will do alright.
Dale
im going! be there with my brother (#26yfz) and woodyraptor....leaving now! ;)
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well. T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 27, 2006, 12:45:48 AM
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well. T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it :( ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.
T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun ;)
ya it was awesome! great day of riding! :) did any one here stay long enough to see that fire on top of the hill...we had already loaded up but on out way out we saw a cop drive in and a fire engine on the road... :-\
SM was Great today 8)
Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 27, 2006, 12:45:48 AM
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well. T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
Thanks for showing me around! I had a blast out there. It sucked being lapped both races by the same chick but what are you going to do, that was my first race. ;) I am just glad I didn't wreck!!! ;D Maybe I will see ya out there on the 9th. 8)
Quote from: dreth on March 27, 2006, 01:10:38 AM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 27, 2006, 12:45:48 AM
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well. T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it :( ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.
T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun ;)
I had a great time. Sucks you weren't there! :( Maybe you will come out and play on the 9th. I am gonna try and make it then. ;D
Little swollen! But more pizzed than hurt! Expert had everyones adrenaline going a little too much! Good action! Slow riders on really fast bikes tend to get people hurt! Hope to have the same action next race w/ a little different result!
C you girls out there next race!!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on March 27, 2006, 05:45:56 PM
Little swollen! But more pizzed than hurt! Expert had everyones adrenaline going a little too much! Good action! Slow riders on really fast bikes tend to get people hurt! Hope to have the same action next race w/ a little different result!
C you girls out there next race!!
Man! What happened JT?
Quote from: T2slil'sis on March 27, 2006, 12:47:30 PM
Quote from: dreth on March 27, 2006, 01:10:38 AM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 27, 2006, 12:45:48 AM
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well. T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
ill be there ;)
THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it :( ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.
T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun ;)
I had a great time. Sucks you weren't there! :( Maybe you will come out and play on the 9th. I am gonna try and make it then. ;D
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 28, 2006, 01:33:15 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on March 27, 2006, 05:45:56 PM
Little swollen! But more pizzed than hurt! Expert had everyones adrenaline going a little too much! Good action! Slow riders on really fast bikes tend to get people hurt! Hope to have the same action next race w/ a little different result!
C you girls out there next race!!
Man! What happened JT?
yea what happened?
The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the cig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on March 29, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the sig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.
Man that sucks. Is it closed b/c their trying to fidn out how the fire started or closed down for awhile? A cig may be just how the fire got started in the 1st place. Probably from the same guy :( .
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on March 29, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the sig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.
IT TAKES A REAL JACKAZZ TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 29, 2006, 10:32:19 PM
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on March 29, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the sig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.
Man that sucks. Is it closed b/c their trying to fidn out how the fire started or closed down for awhile? A cig may be just how the fire got started in the 1st place. Probably from the same guy :( .
a cig may have started it but most likely it was some one oe a muffler on something cig. can only start fires when the humidity is very low
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 31, 2006, 12:40:02 AM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 29, 2006, 10:32:19 PM
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on March 29, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
:( .
a cig may have started it but most likely it was some one oe a muffler on something cig. can only start fires when the humidity is very low
Your wrong there buddy, anything dead will burn from a cig. and plus the humidity was low sunday 30% ;)
It wasnt the cigarette it was a muffler but he was very up set that someone could throw the cigarette right by him. They are going to let us know when we can open the hills up and if they are going to charge us for them to come out. We will keep you posted.
Quote from: trx#9 on March 31, 2006, 04:39:06 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 31, 2006, 12:40:02 AM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 29, 2006, 10:32:19 PM
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on March 29, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
:( .
a cig may have started it but most likely it was some one oe a muffler on something cig. can only start fires when the humidity is very low
Your wrong there buddy, anything dead will burn from a cig. and plus the humidity was low sunday 30% ;)
your right anything dead will burn but just to let you exact the humidity needs to be 21% or less for a cig to start if it is just threw down, being a wildland fire fighter for the Division of Forestry I have been to school to learn about this. not saying under the right conditions with wind and everything it cant happen I was just stating that it was not likely to happen.
The humidity was 22% that day the chief made a strong put to show us that with his little humidity gage.