I went before the OCS board on this past Friday and was accepted in only seven minutes. I guess I made a good impression. The guy that went in before me spent 45 minutes and came out sweating. I love it. I processed on Saturday and signed my contract. I will be leaving for Fort Benning on 28 June. I just wanted to share my life changing experience with you all.
And so it begins...
Good luck to you man.
Thanks. I am looking forward to this new challenge.
congrats man!
Good for you. Keep up the good work.
Thanks. I hope I can get a few more rides in before I leave. There is soooo much to do.
that is very awsome! good luck ;)
Sweet. ;)
Good Luck :ThumbsUp.gif
that's awesome to hear,,,,now, good luck to you,,,,,,SIR ;-)
Id@
At ease there. I am going to have to get use to that. ;)
Thanks for the encouragment. I am really looking forward to getting started.
What a opportunity. Congrats and take it all the way to the top.
I plan to take it as far as I can. I am hoping to do soem good while I serve.
I salute you, carry on... ;)
Thanks. It is nice to hear appreciation for all that has to be sacrificed to achieve such a status.