the last time i went to croom, i met the :Sp in the country atv racer Chris Borrich. he has a 2 piece camper with a garage on the back big enough to fit his mercedes benz and 4 quads along with tons of tools. me and my "crew" tried to keep up with them, but we were instantly blown away...
him and his people were riding 450r's.
never heard of him :)
He is fast.. But im sure you wont see much of him untill GNCC is over.
yeah, i didnt realize he was even a pro untill after i met him. I dont really watch many of the races, but it was cool to meet him.
Ok, so I can add to it... He is fast.. He passed me at the last FTR harescramble at Gatorback.
Very cool to be sitting on the line and look to the AA line and see Borich on someones chest protector...
you raced him?
Yes. At gatorback. The last section where it does a nice hairpin turn with a slight downhill with a incline after a long straight. His bike was fast... So fast it made me look like I was riding a moped..
nuthin rong with a moped :dunno.gif lol
I met doug gust thursday before the national at the local winn dixie
Quote from: rappy350 on March 13, 2006, 09:37:55 PM
I met doug gust thursday before the national at the local winn dixie
i heard, lucky......
just where do you live and how far is it from miami lol
I live in high springs just 5 miles away from the race at gatorback
Gatorback is in newberry. It is just outside gainsville.. About 500 or so miles from miami.
you should have seen this guys camper, it had to be evry bit of a hundred grand, i wonder how they got it in the campground? ???
Hey bro I hate to burst your little bubble but that rig that he was driving probably pushed the envelope at upwards of 300,000-500,000 Those double decker trailers can be pricey.
yea, wouldnt doubt it.
This is how true racers travel.....
(http://www.parliamentcoach.com/149ext1.JPG)
The motorhome alone probably cost 500,000 in that pic
Quote from: rappy350 on March 14, 2006, 10:43:59 PM
The motorhome alone probably cost 500,000 in that pic
Sorry jr. guess again.....
his had a 2 level garage with tool sets, air compressors, 3 quads, his mercedes, all of his gear, and that was just the back part. :P
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 15, 2006, 07:45:48 AM
his had a 2 level garage with tool sets, air compressors, 3 quads, his mercedes, all of his gear, and that was just the back part. :P
lol ok, the one i posted with a 2story trailer empty and the coach is roughly 2.5 million or so.
yup, i will probably not have one a those anytime soon :'(
I have met Tim Farr but thats about it.