Owners looking at a 2004 what do you think of them any problems that i should know about?? Are they good in water??
bullet proof!! ;)
I agree! Mine has never left me stranded. The only problem is water in the transmission, but you can pull the drain plug, rev it up a couple times put the plug back in and your good to go.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 10:40:52 AM
I agree! Mine has never left me stranded. The only problem is water in the transmission, but you can pull the drain plug, rev it up a couple times put the plug back in and your good to go.
ARE YOU MAKIN FUN OF MY KQ?? :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 13, 2006, 10:43:15 AM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 10:40:52 AM
I agree! Mine has never left me stranded. The only problem is water in the transmission, but you can pull the drain plug, rev it up a couple times put the plug back in and your good to go.
ARE YOU MAKIN FUN OF MY KQ?? :o
LMAO i wasnt even thinking about that when i read his post but thats funny.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 13, 2006, 10:43:15 AM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 10:40:52 AM
I agree! Mine has never left me stranded. The only problem is water in the transmission, but you can pull the drain plug, rev it up a couple times put the plug back in and your good to go.
ARE YOU MAKIN FUN OF MY KQ?? :o
haha, now that you mention it, yea!
Are they CVT belt drivin or gears?? I heard the carburated was a problem try or not??
CVT tranny with shaft driven final drive. I have never heard a problem about the carbs on the vinson's.
I have a manual tranny Vinson and no problems what so ever. Great quad.
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 11:39:47 AM
Are they CVT belt drivin or gears?? I heard the carburated was a problem try or not??
You can get Auto or manuals
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 01:34:52 PM
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
I have had mine wet plenty of times, once it starts slippin you know its wet. Once its drained it doesn't slip anymore. I am still on the original belt.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 01:34:52 PM
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
I have had mine wet plenty of times, once it starts slippin you know its wet. Once its drained it doesn't slip anymore. I am still on the original belt.
You have to be doing something ignorant to make it slip :o I know I have done it ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 13, 2006, 01:42:32 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 01:34:52 PM
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
I have had mine wet plenty of times, once it starts slippin you know its wet. Once its drained it doesn't slip anymore. I am still on the original belt.
You have to be doing something ignorant to make it slip :o I know I have done it ;)
Yep, it usually involves really really deep water, unless your going 45mph then it doesn't have to be real deep.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 03:41:47 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 13, 2006, 01:42:32 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 01:34:52 PM
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
I have had mine wet plenty of times, once it starts slippin you know its wet. Once its drained it doesn't slip anymore. I am still on the original belt.
You have to be doing something ignorant to make it slip :o I know I have done it ;)
Yep, it usually involves really really deep water, unless your going 45mph then it doesn't have to be real deep.
Read that carefully Scott. May stop your problems. ;)
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 03:47:25 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 03:41:47 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 13, 2006, 01:42:32 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: raca65 on March 13, 2006, 01:34:52 PM
This is a Auto i just don't like the belts when they get wet there done. Thanks for all your opinions and answers
I have had mine wet plenty of times, once it starts slippin you know its wet. Once its drained it doesn't slip anymore. I am still on the original belt.
You have to be doing something ignorant to make it slip :o I know I have done it ;)
Yep, it usually involves really really deep water, unless your going 45mph then it doesn't have to be real deep.
Read that carefully Scott. May stop your problems. ;)
Oh ok now its clear...clear as MUD. ;D