It's starting right now. It's been a long wait.
Thanks, I almost forgot. ???
Yea ;D
(http://www.the-sopranos.com/album/annabella/razor_02.jpg)
(http://www.the-sopranos.com/album/annabella/razor_04.jpg)
(http://www.the-sopranos.com/album/drea/dd13.jpg)
(http://www.the-sopranos.com/album/jamie/jld01_fhm.jpg)
Holy CRAP, What a premiere. Now we have to wait a week to see if Tony made it.
i hate my tivo. it didnt record it >:( whens it comming on again?
Every Sunday at 9pm on HBO.
dangit, I gotta wait till tonight to watch it cause I got it on my DVR but I was at my parent's house last night.
Id@
Glad I'm not the only fan. Tony is the MAN.
It's on again right now! It comes on the next night (MON) at 10pm
Uncle Junior is completely nutz! This is him :N
Tony is so fat the bullet probably lodged in some and he will be okay. and he will be :F
Then he will :X
just watched it last night,,,,,DANGIT why do they have to leave me hanging like that.
Id@
What did junior say just as he was shooting Tony? Was it something in Italion?
Yeah,He said something in Italian.
anyone know where to download it
just watched it even though i knew what happend thanks to a different forum.
great episode.