heres a couple of pics of what I've Done to her so far......
Still waiting on my Precision stabilizer,Nerf bars and Bumper to get here
I hate the Word BACK ORDERED >:(
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I love the lights there... looks much better then the zip tyed plastic thing, lol 8)
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) Cherry Bomb
[attachment deleted by admin]
Alot Cleaner Now with all the extra crap gone ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
You Mean these lights ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Last one for Now till my other parts get here >:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yup, those are the lights, lookin good :) That d**n bike gets sexier and sexier with every mod, lol.
Oh stop you 2 love birds. ;) Looking good but I can't wait until the nerfs arrive.
Hey, that comment had nothing to do with the relationship... that bike is just fn sexy, I dont care who owns it, lol. It's kind of like the moneyshot of the quad world, lol.
Sweet bike ;) Trinity Racing is making a bad ass exhaust system for it :o
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 08:42:50 PM
Sweet bike ;) Trinity Racing is making a bad ass exhaust system for it :o
Pass ???
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on March 12, 2006, 08:48:03 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 08:42:50 PM
Sweet bike ;) Trinity Racing is making a bad ass exhaust system for it :o
Pass ???
What he Said,I'd probly lose power
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
great quad! i saw a bunch at gatorback today. the best quad out of the box . will get mine very shortly ;D
;D Niiice
SKEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Clap.gif That thing looks sick.....
What is that Cherry Bomb thingy???
Sick that it has a Fuel Injection temp. light and Gas light. :bow.gif
Quote from: lawn_man mx on March 12, 2006, 09:36:27 PM
great quad! i saw a bunch at gatorback today. the best quad out of the box . will get mine very shortly ;D
I was there fri and sat. i should have stayed for the Races today oh well
The cherry bomb puts the quad on its Second Map basically
Thanks Guys and girls
what does the cherry bomb do??
and why do you have protaper bars with a tag pad?? :P
Scooter glad to see you back on a Suzuki sport bike. That bike is awsome. I was at gatorback to day to watch Gust and Jones put Suzuki back on top.
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx
Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale Never sold it to ATK
Your LTR looks great! I love the way you relocated the indicator lights.
I finally got my nerfs and grab bar, but still waiting on the bumper and the Precision stabilizer. Been trying to decide what to do about the handlebars, ( I am short with shorter arm length), so reaching up and forward are putting a strain on my back). I was thinking about gettig the Flexx bars, but not sure?
Anyway I will definitely be keeping an eye on your quad's progress -looks sweet!
Lee
Looks awesome bro. ;)
Looks awsome ;)
I say a LT-R at Cycle Springs and it was sweet. The only thing I didn't like about it was when you sit on it your kinda reaching over to grab the handlebars.
Thats looks alot better keep up the good work!!!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 12, 2006, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx
Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale Never sold it to ATK
[/quote
You can buy a brand new one right now ATK bought canndale And they still make them! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 14, 2006, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 12, 2006, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx
Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale Never sold it to ATK
[/quote
You can buy a brand new one right now ATK bought canndale And they still make them! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
If you ReRead my Statement it might make some since to you
Ps Good luck finding a local Dealer for them and better yet Getting Parts
Maybe this will help..... maybe i've had one and been down that road?
At the end of the Day its personal Preferance myself personally Dont think the C-dale even compares,Do a lil compairing,Seat height,handling,Suspension Travel,Seat Width,blah,blah,blah,Mad props for being First though!!! F.I. Rocks out
[attachment deleted by admin]
??? ??? ??? ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.
NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx
YES REALLY.......The suzuki is the best out of the box for mx....
looks pretty sweet
those look kewl does the exhaust warm the buns after hours of ridin?? looks fast let's race