;)THIS IS ME JUMPIN MY 90 PREDATOR AT croom I LOVE TO RIDE ME AND MY BUDDY TRUMAN LIKE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS TO RIDE WITH SO IF ANY OF YOU RIDE AT croom SEE YA THERE .
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice jump. Almost looks like you were going to loose it..
Also, so you dont get started on the wrong foot in ths ATV world. the place is called Croom with no S at the end.
is useds tos calls its croom tos
nice jump
THANKS I FORGOT AND PUT THE S IM ONLY 9 I FORGET SOMETIMES AND NO I DIDNT LOSE IT I JUMPED IT ALOT THAT DAY IT WAS FUN . MY DADS FRIEND WAS THERE TO CATCH ME JUST IN CASE BUT LANDED IT ON THE BACK WHEEL AND HELD ON . ;D HERES ANOTHER IT WASNT A BIG ONE BUT WAS JUST FUN TO RIDE
[attachment deleted by admin]
u ride at the sandpit at all i think iv see u ridin there b 4, the whip flag is hard to miss on a 90...
youre on the rigth way to becoming a bad @ss ;)
dont curse around the youngens :no
Quote from: kfx400rob on March 12, 2006, 08:16:57 PM
dont curse around the youngens :no
dont forget to mention spell right!
i spelled right wrong lol
;)YEA I RIDE AT THE SANDPITS ALOT BUT I BROKE MY WHIP FLAG SO AIN'T GOT IT NO MORE I RIDE AND JUMP ANYTHING MY MOM WILL LET ME AND ANYTHING I CAN GET AWAY WITH I THINK WE ARE GOING BACK THE WEEKEND OF THE 24 TH .
awsome jump, i see you are a natural 8) i love the predatar too :-*
Dang your lucky from not flippin on that first pic. But thats how you become noticed ;)
way to go jumping that 90! :ThumbsUp.gif 8) keep it up you will be a pro in no time! ;)
thanks i love jumpin just wish my mom would let me get a little more ;)shes real protectiv but shes talkin about taking me to some races to watch then maybe beable to join anyone know any close to central fl? :P
we are going to croom this weekend of the 25 so maybe post more when i get back oh i like to race flat too my predator i think is bored 60 over but i need to find better exhast i think i need to ask my dad but im sure thats right.
Sweet, didn't even think it was possible to jump a 90 like that. Heck, I can't do that with my 250, but I guess it's because it's a ute. How fast can you get it? ;D
(croom) Spell it CROOM no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.
CROOM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 04:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it CROOM no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.
CROOM
Dude, it's a nine year old kid. Don't start freeking ruding the kid out.
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 04:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it CROOM no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.
CROOM
croom!!!OOPSddue exactly hes only 9 dude dont freak out and cry OK DONT GO MOOMY HE SAID croom INSTEAD OF CROOM OMG OMG its ok ;D
sorry spelled wrong again i forgot but thinks anyway for reminding me FCAT has got my mind all messed up this week thats why i cant wait to go to CROOM this next week for spring break.
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 02:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D
Oh brother.....
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 02:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
no. croom is sorta like tooth-teeth.
hence croom-creem(plural) ;D
dude you better have passed the fcat.
Quote from: MachineDog on March 16, 2006, 07:12:04 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 04:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it CROOM no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.
CROOM
Dude, it's a nine year old kid. Don't start freeking ruding the kid out.
i wasnt tryin to insult him or anything, but i went to croom when i was nine and i new the name, but yeah i see what hes saying bout the fcat, it messes everything up
I HOPE I PASSED THE FCAT TO OR MY MOMS GONNA BE REALLY MAD ALSO EARLIER I SAID MY BIKE WAS BORED 60 OVER BUT I WAS WRONG IT WAS ONLY 50 MY DAD TOLD ME, SO SORRY I WAS WRONG . I AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT THE SPELLING STUFF EVERY ONE MESSES UP SOMETIMES. ;) NO BIGGY. ITS ALL FUN
Quote from: gery350 on March 17, 2006, 04:38:09 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 02:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
no. croom is sorta like tooth-teeth.
hence croom-creem(plural) ;D
dude you better have passed the fcat.
Quote from: Thrasher on March 17, 2006, 04:32:30 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 02:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D
Oh brother.....
::) ;D
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 04:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it CROOM no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.
CROOM
have u ever been there ur self????? hes only nine dont give him any $H!^ man
Im not, but seriously, i went there when i was nine and i could say croom, its not hard, i dont even know how its possible for a 4 year old to get that wrong, in fact, i have seen 4 year-olds that could say croom.
OK ALREADY I ADDED A S NO BIG DEAL GET OFF THE CROOM SPELLING IT WRONG THING YOU KEEP ON ABOUT IT IS IT BOTHERING YOU THAT BAD . ]SORRY MADE A MISTAKE CROOM CROOM CROOM CROOM THERE I SPELLED IT RIGHT IS THAT BETTER[/size >:(
LOL ;D
Quote from: C/BASS on March 21, 2006, 11:33:34 AM
OK ALREADY I ADDED A S NO BIG DEAL GET OFF THE CROOM SPELLING IT WRONG THING YOU KEEP ON ABOUT IT IS IT BOTHERING YOU THAT BAD . ]SORRY MADE A MISTAKE CROOM CROOM CROOM CROOM THERE I SPELLED IT RIGHT IS THAT BETTER[/size >:(
LOL ;D
right on brother! who cares lets ride at croom or croom it is a great place to ride!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ITS A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE WHO CARES IF ITS CROOM OR croom , JUST AS LONG AS IM RIDING IM HAPPY. :)
uhhhh, ok, i stopped but two or three people, not you cbass, kept goin on about it, i didnt know you had fcat and all that stuff, i figured after someone told you how to say it right, i just though you would, sorry, i wasnt trying to offend you, noone is going on about anything.
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 21, 2006, 11:49:57 AM
uhhhh, ok, i stopped but two or three people, not you cbass, kept goin on about it, i didnt know you had fcat and all that stuff, i figured after someone told you how to say it right, i just though you would, sorry, i wasnt trying to offend you, noone is going on about anything.
dont lie you know you are just mean! lol j/k
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 21, 2006, 11:51:38 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 21, 2006, 11:49:57 AM
uhhhh, ok, i stopped but two or three people, not you cbass, kept goin on about it, i didnt know you had fcat and all that stuff, i figured after someone told you how to say it right, i just though you would, sorry, i wasnt trying to offend you, noone is going on about anything.
dont lie you know you are just mean! lol j/k
Gosh guys, what the heck!
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_intervi.jpg)
THATS COOL I KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT RIGHT NOW SO I WON'T FORGET IT NEXT TIME I WASNT TRYING TO BE A JERK I JUST KEEP HEARIN HOW I SPELLED IT WRONG SORRY IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN (LOL) ;)ITS ALL FUN IM LEAVIN IN THE MORNING AND GOING TO CROOM ILL ADD MORE PICS WHEN I GET BACK. C-YA
Im going to croom, ummm, i think in a week or two, mabe i'll see some of you guys there?
ur going to cromms?
i donts knows ifs i iz goins tos croomez
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/ATV-crash-mid-air-malfunction.jpg)
Hopefully this does not happen...