ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 13, 2005, 11:37:29 AM

Title: GOING TO OCALA MARCH18 THROW MARCH25
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 13, 2005, 11:37:29 AM
I am staying at ocala forest campground hot showers game room, camp fires, and much more. I will post the phone # later today.
Title: Re: GOING TO OCALA MARCH21 THROW MARCH23
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 13, 2005, 02:32:18 PM
Ocala Forest Campground
(352) 669-3888
26301 SE Highway 42
Umatilla, FL 32784
 
either this place or Gizz mite have a place
Title: Re: GOING TO OCALA MARCH21 THROW MARCH23
Post by: Redgrizzly660 on February 13, 2005, 03:21:26 PM
My family and I will be staying at Elite Resort 3/18 to 3/25 for our spring break vacation.

RV  site number 154


NOTE U have to trialer bikes in and out of the camp ground

http://www.eliteresorts.com/saltSprings/default.asp

The Grizz
Title: Re: GOING TO OCALA MARCH18 THROW MARCH25
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 13, 2005, 04:10:14 PM
We are going to the salt srings