ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: d232 on February 09, 2005, 01:47:05 AM

Title: GPS coordinates in ONF
Post by: d232 on February 09, 2005, 01:47:05 AM
Hey guys, Post up some gps coordinates of interesting things, places, landmarks, etc., in Ocala. I'm programming a new unit., I did a search and found very little. Thanks in advance for your help.
Title: Re: GPS coordinates in ONF
Post by: d232 on February 11, 2005, 07:37:00 AM
Thanks for all the help!!! :-/
Title: Re: GPS coordinates in ONF
Post by: Mars on February 12, 2005, 11:39:11 PM
 :-/ Re-post this in the "where to ride" area. Might get more bites.
 I only have Big Scrub in my GPS. I just ride around and use the GPS if I get lost.
Title: Re: GPS coordinates in ONF
Post by: Seabee on February 13, 2005, 01:48:36 PM
PM crazycat420, he has a bunch in his GPS.
Title: Re: GPS coordinates in ONF
Post by: Redgrizzly660 on February 13, 2005, 05:24:53 PM
   
This was poster on Rodman IV

GPS Coordinates  
  
Rodman Dam  
N 29 30.097 W081 48.909  
  
Camp #2 Old hand pump  
N 29 22.729 W081 48.490  
  
88 Stores  
N 29 21.574 W081 49.228  
  
Eureka dam  
N 29 22.738 W 081 53.328  
  
Bike (a Place to ride from close to Elite)  
N 29 23.420 W 081 42.509


The Grizz