to ride in south florida? :-\
What kinda of bike do you ride or type of riding are you looking for?
I am going to big cypress tomorrow.I have not been there before so it will be a new place for me. Any want to go meet at visitor center around 10:00 to get your sticker. I heard there are alot of trails there. lets ride.
8) 8) 8) www.l-cross.com
Especially THIS WEEKEND!! March 18th, 8:00pm DAVID ALLAN COE, in concert!!! $30.00 Friday March 17th 9:00am to Sunday March 19th at dark, camping, mud, trails and concert for one price!!!!!!!!! 3 days of FUN!!!
well theres the hump in homestead its fun for both 4x4 and sport,theres 137th and 8th street, and if u wanna do a little driving and camping theres holey land up by broward and palm beach although its closed now due to highwaters.Thats pretty much the FREE non sticker/permit spots to ride there is big cypress and the everglades but im pretty sure you have to get a sticker.