ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Numkut on March 10, 2006, 01:08:42 AM

Title: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: Numkut on March 10, 2006, 01:08:42 AM
I was trying to learn to scrub the other day... I just moved and I can ride near my house COOL. This clay pile was pretty big so I decided to make it my jump.  ;D Its like a 30ft double or a 5 foot table. I have doubled it a few times and everytime I bottom out, it doesn't help that the landing is tiny lol.

Heres me launching the whole thing.
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1161.jpg)

Heres me attempting to scrub the little table (remember my first day scrubing so not that great)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1163.jpg)

Heres me launching it again I can feel the pain...
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1169.jpg)

I thought this looked pretty cool just tweaking it out alittle
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1165.jpg)

Now for the pics around the new house!

The river behind my house
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1180.jpg)

A Osprey that happened to be outside while I was taking pics...
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1182.jpg)

My oh so beatiful truck
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1187.jpg)

My beatiful tire/rim blingage.  ::)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1189.jpg)

My dads truck
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1190.jpg)

Our drive way
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1197.jpg)

The ol garage
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1146.jpg)

And finally the house!
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1148.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/DCP_1154.jpg)

Leave ya comments after da beep.
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: Bigscrb15 on March 10, 2006, 01:52:34 AM
BEEEEEEEP
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: KD 428 on March 10, 2006, 01:58:12 AM
cool pics ;D
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: RAD 450r on March 10, 2006, 02:11:15 AM
Thats awesome man
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: Numkut on March 11, 2006, 12:54:04 AM
Thanks for the compliments, our house is like literaly 2 times as big as our last house and like 20 years newer lol.
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on March 11, 2006, 01:37:37 PM
Nice house!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 02:04:19 PM
Here's me learning how too..LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: Numkut on March 11, 2006, 10:01:57 PM
Quote from: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL

Actually I'm not even supposed to be messing with that pile to much, my dad said not to break it down. Thats not all I can jump lol, I've jumped over 90ft but the lot next door isn't were I should be making some huge jump. Thats what the track is for.  ;)
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: DZ 350 on March 15, 2006, 12:52:18 AM
Quote from: Numkut on March 11, 2006, 10:01:57 PM
Quote from: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL

Actually I'm not even supposed to be messing with that pile to much, my dad said not to break it down. Thats not all I can jump lol, I've jumped over 90ft but the lot next door isn't were I should be making some huge jump. Thats what the track is for.  ;)

sweet house i like the river action right behind the house, and a little table top wouldn't hurt behind the house LOL.. ;D
Title: Re: Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics
Post by: Hawgin4x4 on March 18, 2006, 04:45:16 AM
where did you move to?