Poll
Question:
WaFfLeZ!! LOOK A FLYING FLOCK OF TURTLES
Option 1: DR.DIRT
votes: 6
Option 2: 2006YFZ
votes: 12
Option 3: HONDA250EX
votes: 8
Option 4: FLUFFERS THE FROG(warrrior350)
votes: 14
OMG
kool...
i guess
uhh, i dont get it, i voted for myself though
Fluffers is in the lead :o
im not sure if that is such a good thing.... ;D
i cant decide which 5 to vote for ???
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 08, 2006, 11:59:13 PM
uhh, i dont get it, i voted for myself though
who? fluffers? :R
im confused, am i fluffers, what the fugesickle?
Vote for me I will buy you something
REMEMBER I AM RICH 8)
Hey rich kid, why dont you go start your own forum.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 12, 2006, 01:53:15 AM
Hey rich kid, why dont you go start your own forum.
:Clap.gif
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 12, 2006, 01:43:00 AM
Vote for me I will buy you something
REMEMBER I AM RICH 8)
1. I would like 4 razor2 tires
2. new headlight
3. new fmf powerbomb header
5. elka long travel suspension kit.....
edited the poll ;D
THE YFZ DEFFENTLY... WHAT IS THAT FLUFFY THING?
Your buddy quadracer is named fluffers the frog, he didnt tell you his dirty little secrets.
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 10, 2006, 12:40:06 AM
im confused, am i fluffers, what the fugesickle?
No im fluffers stupid.
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 21, 2007, 01:39:06 AM
Your buddy quadracer is named fluffers the frog, he didnt tell you his dirty little secrets.
Well its out then.