Does anyone else go to their garage just to look at their quad? :)
Or when you get there you just sit on the seat and imagine you are in 5th on some trail? :drive.gif
Or you are 20 feet off the ground between some double? ;D
Or you just did a 360 back flip :o Well, maybe not the last one. :-[
Am I ok or what? ???
Depends which one you do it on! lol the recon i KNOW flies, pretty sad i couldnt keep up on the 400 LOL. I did it too.
Quote from: Honda328i on March 05, 2006, 08:50:09 PM
Does anyone else go to their garage just to look at their quad? :)
Or when you get there you just sit on the seat and imagine you are in 5th on some trail? :drive.gif
Or you are 20 feet off the ground between some double? ;D
Or you just did a 360 back flip :o Well, maybe not the last one. :-[
Am I ok or what? ???
Sounds normal to me
dude, I don't have a garage and my quads stay in the trailer locked up many different ways,,,,so I have to go open up the trailer and get on them that way,,,,so you sound normal to me.
Id@
Garage? I keep mine in the bedroom.
Seems normal to me too. 8)
Wait until you go to bed at night and you are racing in your head while falling asleep :-[
thats the only way i can fall asleep ::)
sounds normal too me. but in my case im always there fixing something. ???
Anyone ever ride all day, then come home and your about 5minutes into sleep and you shift with your foot and it wakes you up?
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 05, 2006, 09:26:28 PM
Anyone ever ride all day, then come home and your about 5minutes into sleep and you shift with your foot and it wakes you up?
why do you think I'm back up tonight ::)
Id@
Thank's God , I was kind a worried for a moment, now I see we are all normal :oo
i just got my quad and i love her and she loves me. i check on her every chance i get. u r normal...
Is it normal I usually ride in the nude? :-[
Quote from: o4250 on March 05, 2006, 10:44:26 PM
Is it normal I usually ride in the nude? :-[
Just stay away from Barbed wire fences and you'll be ok.
Damn, I have to go all the way outside a unlock the shed to sit on mine. :o
Its like the John Deere Commercial, where the guy is sitting on his lawn mower waiting for it to stop rainning so he can cut his lawn.
Quote from: MachineDog on March 06, 2006, 12:31:09 AM
d**n, I have to go all the way outside a unlock the shed to sit on mine. :o
same here :(
I do it everyday. Totally normal
every time i come home and walk through my garage i stop and stair at my quad for like 5 min! :-[ i imagin that i am taking it off a huge jump doing a heel clicker!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/heal.jpg)
Maybe I'm nutty... Everynight before I go to bed, I check on my daughter in her room, my son in his room, then go to the garage and check on the quad :-\ .
Uhh Huh, just what I thought, a bunch of nutty quad heads :Wacko.gif
Ain't it great to be in good company? :L 2:L
I wash my bike 3 times after a ride.....the day I get back and the following 2 days...it is an addiction....
I just look at mine and start doing the evil laugh:
MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D -Mark
Does it ever make frog noises ? :o ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on March 07, 2006, 12:57:41 PM
Does it ever make frog noises ? :o ;D
Go eat another dog Snausage there quad :R
Quote from: Joedirt on March 07, 2006, 09:23:13 AM
I wash my bike 3 times after a ride.....the day I get back and the following 2 days...it is an addiction....
You're like my dad, he'll take like 3 days to wash his quad off, soap it, wash off, soap it again, scrub for an hour or two, wash off, then let that sit for a day, soak it again, detail every last bit of the shocks, engine, wheels, tires, grill, bumper, suspension, etc. It comes out looking like he's never even riden it, and then he rides it and a little bit of dirt on the tires. And there he's back to cleaning. I don't personally care, the dirt is like battle scars, they're coool!
realy, i find it a pain to clean mine, i recently starded just using the presure washer lol