;D ;D
Happy day lady! Don't get caught doing whatever makes your day.
Happy Day.....If you can not be good ,be good at it...
Happy B-day girl. We'll see you tomorrow morn. :ThumbsUp.gif
Happy B-Day !! Heres to gettin all the sausage you need ! :ThumbsUp.gif ;)
Happy Birthmonth QT,
I hope you have a good one. :T
Have a great one!!
Hope you have a great one! ;)
HAVE A HAPPY
Happy Birthday QT,I remember when I turned 25. ;)
LAUREN!! Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Happy Birthday :T
Have a HAPPY one, and Drink one for me too !!! ;D
Happy B-day QT hope you get what you wish for. :-*
happy b-day ;)
What they said !!!!
HAPPY B-DAY GIRL...
Happy B-Day. Hope ya had a good one. :)
Happy Birthday
Happy B-day
Happy birthday Lauren
29 is a great age ;) ;D
I can't believe I just noticed this today. Thanks for all the bday wishes. So far it's been a great one. I still have 2 more weeks of my bday month to go. Started Muddygras weekend and will continue until the David Allen Coe concert. Woooo Hooooo!
Happy Birthday Lauren :J
Hey girl, please leave that poor blue dodge alone, it won't make it another two weeks. ;)
That's what the quad is for.
Happy 29th.
Happy birthday!!! have a good one.
Happy Birthday
:star.gif :star.gif :star.gif :star.gif :king.gif :king.gif :star.gif :star.gif :star.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR QT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya next weekend to continue celebrating!
Patti
Happy Birthday Girl! Your not taking your truck out 4-wheeling again are you? :o
Quote from: SwampRat on March 09, 2006, 11:21:05 AM
Happy Birthday Girl! Your not taking your truck out 4-wheeling again are you? :o
Nope, lesson learned. I should be picking it up DAC weekend. That will be the closing ceremony weekend of my bday. And the opening ceremony of Tasha's bday! Woo hoo more bdays to celebrate.
Thanks again Patty for a great bday party and for your help w/ the truck! See y'all next weekend.
happy b-day. :Hug.gif