Season Opener... 8)
The Orange Crush
Deleon Springs, FL
http://www.gnccracing.com/TuesdayToo...effRussell.htm
Hope to see you there!!
;D
Jen
Ill keep a eye out for you in the am class
Jen we will be there to yell at ya to go faster :)
Im not racing this one.
Saving the cash to go to a few up north.
Natalie will be racing it. Good luck John. Talk to ya Monday.
Good luck Jen !!! I'm not racing, my quad is at the shop not ready yet >:( but I'll be there cheering all of you that will be racing
had a blast, what about the female racers 1,2,3 on the podium way to go girls
Oh yea, way to go, congrat. Jen on your 4th place, and you did 5th overall in the morning race (if I'm not wrong). Davis Bailey won A open and got 14th overall on the evenig race, TJ got 8th on B 4 stroke, Sal 2nd on +35 way to go guys, there were some other friends I can't remember how they finished, Nick, Carey, Mark, PDavis and many others, that track was brutal, spcially on the evening race, great job everyone.
Thanks Luis...I got 5th in the Women's Class (18 riders - Wow!!) and 6th overall out of 220 ;)
Off to Georgia this upcoming weekend :-[
Congrats to everyone that "finished"... to many FL riders to list - but all did AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Jen
Great job Jen! Me and the kids were there watching,cheering and taking pics!
On another note, I was pleased to see Yokley podium on the new Quadracer first time out, and Borich was a man on a mission-insane pace for such a tough track! My son got to shake Chris's hand and congratulate him, also got an autograph from Yokley and got sprayed with champagne -so I am sure he was having dreams of being a XC Pro last night!
Lee
don't forget the kids that participated in the orange crush...
my crew:neal conner 90 production sr 2nd overall
cam covil 70 production 1st in class 9th overall from a 5th row start
hunter houpe 3rd in class 90 limited jr..............................also
dave bailey's son 7th i think 90 limited jr
big congrats to david bailey that green machine was rolling.....
great job everybody