who's coming?
unfortunately we won't be there this month! We are going to mud nationals out in Texas at the end of march
Papa will be there this month! I will be the Loneranger from the tribals!! With new motor!! 8) 8) 8)
Big daddy boxslinger will be their with you papa, mud nationals trip is the 27th....
I guess I should have said I won't be there this month ;D
Mike that's ok, just leave us the key to that black duramax, that's the only way bluemoon will be able to find us....
:D :D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D :D
well if Nate can get my cylinders back to me in time ill be there... or! i can put my carbs and pipes on my flattrack bike and bring that! ;)
any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 01, 2006, 11:39:22 AM
any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??
stock one off of a j-arm frame...
are they the same??
Chris, I have a chrome stem, Interested call me
Frankie, So I am assumeing that Nate gotter done huh??, I hope so , you been waiting a long time my friend ;)
I hope Don, Nate said it would ship by the end of the week. But thats only 1 of them!! Papa is actually having 2 new motors built.. The other one is a big secret. Cant say anything till we get dailed in and see how it runs. Thats per Nate!! Little motor with big motor hp!! 8) 8)
Not no more :-X :-X Your so excited you can't hold nothing back :D :D you might as well go ahead and tell, some one is going to find out now:-X :-X
And i was told i "was sneaking around" :no :no :no :no
shame shame.....
Quote from: tribal banshee on March 01, 2006, 02:31:49 PM
Not no more :-X :-X Your so excited you can't hold nothing back :D :D you might as well go ahead and tell, some one is going to find out now:-X :-X
OK!! Its a 800+ cc snomo motor!! ;) ;) ;)
H@ll I can get those sent down from Mi, I didnt know you all wanted to go in that direction ???
Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2006, 03:01:56 PM
H@ll I can get those sent down from Mi, I didnt know you all wanted to go in that direction ???
I meant a snow plow motor, Hehe!! :D :D
yeh theres lots of snow around here that needs plowing ::) :D :D so thick I almost couldn't go to work today!!!!! :P :P
Hey, I dont miss that at all, Getting up @ 3;00 am to go plow everyone out so they too can go to work, FREEZING your b@lls off !!!. No way, thats why I moved to Fl. But however, My old neighbors do race their sleds, and I can probably get a hold of some motors: Eichenburg racing, they have some of the fastest Polaris sleds around, Nice triples !!!. So if you guys want to go that way, we too will be there ;)
i think iam going back to nhra and play with the big dogs and build me a nother one of these that there was a 7.88 1/4 at 174 mph i do miss it but these banshee are a lot cheeper to build
[attachment deleted by admin]
banshees got to be way cheaper to build than that! plus It would hurt alot worse when that thing got squirrely half way down the track! I'll stay on 4 wheels ;D
Look at that boy goooooo !!!, Who said you couldnt go FAST right!?!?!
looks to me that he is still :o :D :D LMFAO
I guess if yo can't run with big boys on dirt you gotta to back to asphalt that's too easy. ;D ;D ;D just messing with ya cut come on back and play. :) :) :)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 01, 2006, 11:39:22 AM
any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??
Chris i have a lsr chrome stem if you still need one..
OK! Who all is going from Fla?
Quote from: boxslinger on March 03, 2006, 02:27:29 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 01, 2006, 11:39:22 AM
any one has a steering stem they wanna sell??
Chris i have a lsr chrome stem if you still need one..
Hey! thanks but
Im getting a stocker from troy..
Hey Carl,, I will be there sooner or later. TDR
Tony, when are you going to be here?
who's coming everybody scared or what?????????????smoke,cut,papa,535,dyno,bluemoon,boxslinger anybody of forgot smoke's getting married maybe you can come play in april smoke but I doubt it???/ ;D ;D ;D
I wish I could be there, But Smokies wedding day is that saturday and I have to prioritise---- wedding for my buddy is more important( anyway, someone has to stand up and say something when asked does anyone object to these two being wed) J/K !!!
We will be there in April ;), cant wait we miss it some terrible :'(
I understand dyno,try and talk some sense into the girl :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D just kidding smoke good luck hey dyno I think ya'll should get smoke the night before and paint him blue from the waist down ;D ;D :) :)
after two months of not getting any, i already got something that is blue......
bachelor party this saturday night.....we all know where that will end up.....GET R DUN
me don know ;) 2:L :R :T :H :drink.gif
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 08, 2006, 02:46:04 AM
after two months of not getting any, i already got something that is blue......
bachelor party this saturday night.....we all know where that will end up.....GET R DUN
just curious... why you not getting any? did ya get cut off?
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 08, 2006, 12:30:47 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 08, 2006, 02:46:04 AM
after two months of not getting any, i already got something that is blue......
bachelor party this saturday night.....we all know where that will end up.....GET R DUN
just curious... why you not getting any? did ya get cut off?
what was ya first clue.....yeah, she wants the first night to be special....well these three months haven't been that dang special....i am game though, i can handle it...only have 9 more days to go....
WOW! that sucks...... why is it so easy for the ladys? :S
tell her like I told mine she cant cut me off she dont know where I am getting it from
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 08, 2006, 12:37:06 PM
WOW! that sucks...... why is it so easy for the ladys? :S
Cause they got all the P***Y and it is just a matter of time before they got all the money.....
Yeah, Cut and I know who is gonna be screwd blued and tatoo`ed ;)
POOR guy, he doesnt know whats going to happen to him ;D
that for sure thats for dang sure we are gunna fix him good :T :drink.gif :H :oo :R :R
So is anybody coming to race or what just wondering???? :)
i will be at smokes wedding
everybody going to smoke's or are ya'll scared let's get ready to rumble.
so who is coming ,what's up Tony, Papa anybody where ya at???
Tony will be there ;). GETER DONE
WE'VE GOT THE DUST KNOCKED OFF THE BIG BOY ;D ;) :P
now you've gone and scared everybody Carl , but we will still be there anybody else?????????????????? :)
u guys know catman and his crew is not scared! ;) we will be there tonight! :Fp
had a blast at the gatornationals yesterday WOW!! see ya tonight!
Post us some times, and who done what tonight !!!
By the way ya ll, Jason tied the knot today !!, Very nice wedding and ceramony, wish him and the new bride luck ;)
good to hear! Hope it went as good as expected. They put a lot of time and $ into it! Congrates Jason!
HEY CAROL IT LOOKED LIKE THE DUST GOT KNOCKED OFF THE "BIG BOY" BY TEAM TMR!!!! :-* :'( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) P.S THAT WAS WITH THE SMALL MOTOR!!!!!! GREAT JOB TIM!!!! YOU AND YOUR TEAM REALLY HAVE IT TOGETHER!P.S. TONY "BANSHEE BOY " YOUR SH?T BE RIDING TOO!!! :o
Quote from: DRAGMAN on March 19, 2006, 04:35:26 PM
HEY CAROL IT LOOKED LIKE THE DUST GOT KNOCKED OFF THE "BIG BOY" BY TEAM TMR!!!! :-* :'( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) P.S THAT WAS WITH THE SMALL MOTOR!!!!!! GREAT JOB TIM!!!! YOU AND YOUR TEAM REALLY HAVE IT TOGETHER!P.S. TONY "BANSHEE BOY " YOUR SH?T BE RIDING TOO!!! :o
So what happened?? Sounds like the Big Boy took a spankin.. Dont know , wasn't there. Who ran what???
" BIG BOY " REALLY GOT PUT BACK IN THE WOOD SHED :'( :'( :'(!!!! 3.9'S TRACK WASN'T HOOKING THAT HARD.
Thanks dragman for the props. WE RAN the best pass of the night of a 3.87 and came in 2 in the 551 and up outlaw class I was running consitant 3.9s all night. I came in 1st in 550 and down class and 350 mod I came in 2nd. ;D well all the bikes ran great it was awsome racing me and tmr was battling it out all night. ;D ;)well atleast this time I won some cash. ;D no track record but we will keep trying. ;)Banshee-boy
Dang little Tony, Now you just can't stay out of the 3's ;D ;D That's awsome. Sounds like ya'll had some good racing. You guys might not have gotten the record this month but you are dang sure a lot closer and closing in on it! very soon!!!!!!!!!!!! good to here Tim was running good too with his. He builds some bada$$ bikes! I think Papa is going to try to hit waresboro coming up. We will be coming back from Texas but most likely next month!
P.S. Know anyone interested in a bada$$ motor :o ;) it's proven!
just wanted to say great job to all the outlaw riders .yall done a gret job.
also congrats to chris stone 1st time on a outlaw bike.
which bad azz motor are we talking about ?? ???
The one that went 3.83 in my chassis!! But you got to spend Big money if you want that bad boy!! 8) 8) 8)
No, we all know that we can get a 10mill for around 3k new!!!
Good luck with it though !, what is Mike getting out of it now???
Im thinking on selling my 4mm cub with the override...
whacha think i can get for it?
its only worth what the person that wants it is willing to pay for it so the world may never know ;D
Quote from: cutngrs on March 20, 2006, 06:50:11 PM
its only worth what the person that wants it is willing to pay for it so the world may never know ;D
well, if anyone wants my 10mm, with the lockout, let me know...
Quote from: dynodon on March 20, 2006, 06:26:29 PM
No, we all know that we can get a 10mill for around 3k new!!!
Good luck with it though !, what is Mike getting out of it now???
Yeah!! But will they run as good??? The 4mils didn't!!
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on March 20, 2006, 10:18:22 PM
Quote from: dynodon on March 20, 2006, 06:26:29 PM
No, we all know that we can get a 10mill for around 3k new!!!
Good luck with it though !, what is Mike getting out of it now???
Yeah!! But will they run as good??? The 4mils didn't!!
3k for a 10mm? where walmart? cant be a cub for 3 k
not true chris. i can sell a a and s 10mm cub for under 3 grand. hell i have a 16mm cylinder with pistons for under a grand,ported by a and s
sorry chris i thought you wanted a motor. you are selling yours for how much
Quote from: dynodon on March 20, 2006, 06:26:29 PM
No, we all know that we can get a 10mill for around 3k new!!!
Good luck with it though !, what is Mike getting out of it now???
If you can buy a 10 mil cub for 3 grand new you better jump all over it! I'm not talking about building one I'm talking about buying one ready to bolt in and run 3's Turn key ;) but mine won't go for 3. I'll keep it for that!
Don I don't know what I'm doing. May just wait to see if any more tracks open around here. If they don't soon I will be like Chris cause my season if getting ready to start and I won't have time to go out of town on the weekends every month and it's not worth having to go every other and hopefully not get rained out! I'm just up in the air right now 8)
Im talking a complete turn key for 3 k aint going to happen..
cub 1200 (ported)
10mm crank 1000
pistons 175ish
head domes 300
Id sell mine complete for 3500 i guess, i really need to add it up.
Mine has an override,cyro treated 2-3 gears, lockout, polished covers, new stator, (needs f wheel)
crank has about 10min of use and has a new set of pistons and a new cylinder that has yet to be installed.
HEY, HEY, now, dont everybody get their panties in a bunch. I was just pulling Mikes rope a little, it was meant as a joke.
Although, 535 is what I was talking about where you could get a 10 mill for 3k.
But anyway, so we are not going to see you @ the drags anymore Chris ??
i agree chris 10mm turn key for 3k is not going to happen. for the topend and crank and reeds and carbs for 3k