How do you do that
I want to post pics up here and have no clue of putting it up.
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 28, 2006, 08:43:29 AM
How do you do that
I want to post pics up here and have no clue of putting it up.
very carefully ;D
I've always been a "from-scratch" baker, but over the years I've tried quite a few recipes that use a cake mix as a shortcut. Recently, I went through my recipe files looking for desserts that used cake mixes and I was surprised to discover how many favorites were there! These are the ones that I've made again and again; the recipes that people request most frequently.
Please do try some of these! You will be very pleased with the results.
Vanilla Cupcakes!! :
Ingredients
250g/9oz unsalted butter, softened
250g/9oz caster (superfine) sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
185g/6½oz self-raising flour
60g/2¼oz plain (all-purpose) flour
185ml/6½fl oz milk
sweets, to decorate
For the icing
250g/8¾oz white chocolate buttons
300ml/10½fl oz sour cream
Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 12-hole 125ml/4½fl oz non-stick muffin tray.
2. Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, then add the vanilla and beat until well combined. Sift the flours together and fold in while adding the milk. Stir until almost smooth.
3. Divide the mixture among the muffin holes, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and leave to sit for 10 minutes in the tin. Turn the cakes out onto a wire rack to cool.
5. Meanwhile, make the icing. Place the white chocolate in a bowl over gently simmering water.
6. Once the chocolate has melted, stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
7. Gently beat in the sour cream until you have a thick, creamy icing. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the cakes and decorate each with a sweet.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 28, 2006, 05:44:51 PM
I've always been a "from-scratch" baker, but over the years I've tried quite a few recipes that use a cake mix as a shortcut. Recently, I went through my recipe files looking for desserts that used cake mixes and I was surprised to discover how many favorites were there! These are the ones that I've made again and again; the recipes that people request most frequently.
Please do try some of these! You will be very pleased with the results.
Vanilla Cupcakes!! :
Ingredients
250g/9oz unsalted butter, softened
250g/9oz caster (superfine) sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
185g/6½oz self-raising flour
60g/2¼oz plain (all-purpose) flour
185ml/6½fl oz milk
sweets, to decorate
For the icing
250g/8¾oz white chocolate buttons
300ml/10½fl oz sour cream
Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 12-hole 125ml/4½fl oz non-stick muffin tray.
2. Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, then add the vanilla and beat until well combined. Sift the flours together and fold in while adding the milk. Stir until almost smooth.
3. Divide the mixture among the muffin holes, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and leave to sit for 10 minutes in the tin. Turn the cakes out onto a wire rack to cool.
5. Meanwhile, make the icing. Place the white chocolate in a bowl over gently simmering water.
6. Once the chocolate has melted, stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
7. Gently beat in the sour cream until you have a thick, creamy icing. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the cakes and decorate each with a sweet.
intersting.......
Freaking A >:(
You dont need the Pic folder open. Just get on Photobucket and ther's a buttin that say BROWSE. click on it and you find your pics and right click it and press on select then press SUBMIT on the PHOTOBUCKET page and you'll have to wait like 5 Min for a photo to UPLOAD cuz you got Dial-Up :N
It's not that hard :K
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 28, 2006, 07:39:53 PM
Freaking A >:(
You dont need the Pic folder open. Just get on Photobucket and ther's a buttin that say BROWSE. click on it and you find your pics and right click it and press on select then press SUBMIT on the PHOTOBUCKET page and you'll have to wait like 5 Min for a photo to UPLOAD cuz you got Dial-Up :N
It's not that hard :K
grrrr :B lol
I think I got it ;D
I did that but it takes like 30 min just to load them pics >:(
LMAO..........You need High Speed like me ;) Wireless 8)
he can get that!!!!
only cool people can use it!!!.....like me 8)
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 01, 2006, 09:20:42 AM
he can get that!!!!
only cool people can use it!!!.....like me 8)
o
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 01, 2006, 09:20:42 AM
he can get that!!!!
only cool people can use it!!!.....like me 8)
Woody why dont you get rid of your MONSTER TRUCK :N
Then you can post :P