Initially no one knew for sure if there would be racing but the event schedule has been posted. For you guys in Tallahassee and Moultrie and any one else, racing is Saturday night 7pm. Check out the rest of the events! What the heck is
"T-back pulls" ? I bet Quad32x knows.... ;D
Click on the attachment below to view the events.
[attachment deleted by admin]
maybe 2 girls get cheek to cheek and they tie a rope between the t-backs and they have a pull off?
maybe like the 4 wheel guys do?
so if you want some come get some.
man I hope I can be the rope that holds them t-backs together but only if it is 2 hot tan blonde chicks
aint much to get...... ;D
I see there is also going to be a pickle licking contest. I heard FASTLTZ already signed up! :P Nobody told him it's probably for girls only! :'(
I dunno....... matt and doug said fastltz likes to lick pickles... :L
I personally cant confirm this.. i think quad32x might know first hand though..
:M :M :M :M :M
so the race is this weekend? whos all going? are they lettin the drunks race this weekend?
Quote from: z400chic on February 28, 2006, 07:34:57 PM
so the race is this weekend? whos all going? are they lettin the drunks race this weekend?
Yes racing this weekend. Don't know about the drunks but I understand the one who ran last time was asked to not run anymore so I guess that's why he loaded and split. Probably had something to do with him nearly mowing down the flagger on the track :o.
I got clarification on the T Back pulls...two girls line up with a rope tied to their T back and they see who can pull a case of beer or something like that... ;D
Man I am slow enough sober, I surely would never race drunk. That guy must be crazy.
Tires anyone????????? ;D
I got the pickle all you suckas can suck on and dont worry little wares there will be plenty to get some of sat. night
Gina and I wont be there sat, were going to visit a sick uncle of hers...
but ill be back.....
Hey Gary,
Check with Quad32x. I keep hearing he'd be the one who's interested in pickles :-*
yeh yeh yeh
well whos all coming how about them Tally. boys and them hometown boys are they building or are they just scared.
gary,
did you get nerfs or a lowering kit yet?
nope I am going to just have to get in the hole
...that's my favorite spot!
Tally boys aren't coming, still waiting on tires. Scott is supposed to be coming with another guy. I don't know about the locals. I think Doug wants a piece of them locals, some kind of 450 Hondo rivalry I guess. ;D
On Sunday I hear there is AMA sanctioned ATV flattrack racing promoted by Steve Nace. Anyone know any details?
Quote from: fastltz2 on March 02, 2006, 07:45:17 AM
yeh yeh yeh
well whos all coming how about them Tally. boys and them hometown boys are they building or are they just scared.
I spoke to Mark Baldwin yesterday, the tires are on their way. They should be here soon and that's all I need now. I got to get my swaybar back on......arrgh! Man I can't wait to meet everyone in person. I know we will have a blast. Maybe we can talk Matt into coming up too, man that is a sweet looking 'R you got Matt.
P.S.....Aint Skeered
I just got off the phone with Tim, track manager at Thunderbowl. He apologized for the poor track maintenance last week and assured me the track would be sweet Saturday night...it's all about grip now! ;D
and its all about them 4-strokes kicken a$$ again lol and I sure would like them tires to come in so those boys can come get some. just 2 more days
Here is how it looks right now. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey slowrightspin , I got your pickle junior. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 02, 2006, 09:12:36 PM
Here is how it looks right now. ;)
Finally a fair race. Hey I like my chances against you right now Matt.
dont worry scott he was not all that fast when it was together
Quad,
you know the scary part is somone has clicked on you pickle pic and not my frame.
:tsktsk.gif
I sure hope theres ladies in here. Thats my pic when I worked at Disney. It was cold that day. ;)
I remember being fast enough to get this... :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Let me guess. You wernt part of the team racing. :P
Here some history.. I cant believe its been that long ago.
Link, Chris and I in practice. Good stuff
[attachment deleted by admin]
Look at that line up... Good old Dade City :-X
[attachment deleted by admin]
Look! Tim with out a quad lol :'( :N
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
HAHAHA!!! BOOHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!
How long has the stinkin zilla been down? I dont know if I ever seen it run.
Did you race a 8 sec. or just salts with it? Or was it tore down back then too?
Ningcomepoop! :SternSmile.gif
Come on now brother ! It will be done in the next 6 weeks , I promise. ;) ;D Kinda lookin at that new 450 also. :o
Quote from: Quad32x on March 03, 2006, 09:12:53 AM
Come on now brother ! It will be done in the next 6 weeks , I promise. ;) ;D Kinda lookin at that new 450 also. :o
sweet quad.... Indeed