Let say, I am impressed by this young lady. This girl was the one that started the clean up crew at the hump in homestead. I was there that day riding with group of friends. I watch this young lady picking up trash and beer bottles while other people were throw them in the bushes! I said to by wife look at this, she picking up and the other are throw them on the ground. That's not right! Well today a meet this young lady doing an upgrade on her phone. After few minutes I found out that's she was looking for new friends and new group to ride with. And of course I recommend ATVFlorida. I explained that this is a family site of friends and that you can feel at home on this site. There great people on this site and we have our own tour guides (Grizz and Jjamesbar). The best Moderators (da mtg man, LIV2RIDE, NYRAPTOR and Mr Bones. Don't let me forget the girls Michelle, skyhigh, Kawgirl and girlieblazer04. Too many of them to name. We also have the best ATV repair shop called ATP, Mike Walker can fix anything. So please give an ATVForida welcome to Nena!
Welcome Nena, you will like it here, and Big-Daddy is a great guy, just don't turnaround if frount of him. ;D
Welcome Nena,
There are lots of great people on this site. If you are looking to ride with some of us check out the grouprides section for upcoming events. Also don't forget the chatroom to ;D
welcome nena
[smiley=Approve.gif] Hi .
QuoteWelcome Nena, you will like it here, and Big-Daddy is a great guy, just don't turnaround if frount of him. ;D
Yeah, Tony found that out the hard way.....lol....
By the way, Welcome to the site Nena.Come on in, The waters fine
NENA! WELCOME Keep up the great work
Welcome Nena, my hats off to you on the hump clean up. It takes a lot to do something like that. Hope to meet you at the upcoming events.
Welcome!!!
Are you the girl from the AtvMiA Crew ???
Thanks for the warm welcome. I already feel at home here. It was great meeting Ricky. Hope to meet all of you soon. :D
Welcome nena and Daylin to the site .
Grizz
Thanks for the info on this site nena.. I'll be browsing around! ;)
welcome Daylin, [smiley=Clap.gif]
Quotewelcome Daylin, [smiley=Clap.gif]
Thank you Ricky, I've heard great things about you.
welcome ;D
QuoteYeah, Tony found that out the hard way.....lol....
By the way, Welcome to the site Nena.Come on in, The waters fine
cept in the dude-pool,,,,stay outta that water, who knows what happened there ;-)
welcome Nena.
Id@
Yunt welcomes both of you.
a big HOWDY to both Daylin and Nena. ;D
and the waters not fine Mike.....but I feel better ;D Isnt that what counts on this site? :P j/k
WELCOME to the site and you'll be addicted in a week. Stick around and I'm looking forward to meeting you two at one of the functions!
I see this is a very girl-friendly site LOL ;)
Thanks to everyone for making both Nena and I feel at home.
did somebody say girl :o Just teasing......
watch out for LakeMaryKid haha ;D.....not teasin
Watch out for both lake and gary ;D
QuoteThank you Ricky, I've heard great things about you.
You must have been talking to my wife [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
QuoteWatch out for both lake and gary ;D
why am I being thrown under the bus? lol
I just said hello and welcome. ;D
Ricky you must have got some brownie points for cleaning all that junk out of your garage......cant think of any other reason your wife would tell people good things about you! j/k!!
So how deep is the water do i need to add a snorkle to my list of mods?
Welcome to the Site
Welcome,ladies.
welcome to the site
Gary, I dont think it was the garage! It must have been the went I gave her my credit card to go shopping. ;D Good women are hard to find now a days. If you have one! better not let her go. Or you are a fool !!!!! my 02 cents
Quotedid somebody say girl :o Just teasing......
watch out for LakeMaryKid haha ;D.....not teasin
haha its true lakemarykid is the sites pimp lol
Welcome,this is an awesome site.You'll love it.Its always nice to know theres ppl out there who still care about the land.Keep up the good work,and thank you for making the world a little better to live in.
Happy Trails,
Michelle
hey Michelle what does K'ville stand for. Just curious?
QuoteGary, I dont think it was the garage! It must have been the went I gave her my credit card to go shopping. ;D Good women are hard to find now a days. If you have one! better not let her go. Or you are a fool !!!!! my 02 cents
Hey BD that would do it also!!
I guess you're right about keepin the good ones but I wouldnt know. lol. I'm 20 I dont want a girl that asks for my credit card !! ;D When I find a good one I'll be sure to remember your advice though!!
not like she would get far with my card anyways! ;)
Quotehey Michelle what does K'ville stand for. Just curious?
Kenansville
I know im a little late with this but welcome to the site.
yea welcome. You will really like this site and yes, you will be overcome with atv-florida-attiction syndrome. ;D I have
Quote Kenansville
thats why I asked...lol....dont hear about many people from that area....my good friend and her family are from Kenansville and she tells me lots of stories about K'ville! Ironic finding someone on the site from there as well. Any good riding over there? If so I'm coming with her next time haha ;D
I am really enjoying the site the chat room is kool, thanks everybody, for letting us in also I would like to welcome my great friend Claudia she registered and of course Daylin.
thanks
Nena
;D
QuoteI am really enjoying the site the chat room is kool, thanks everybody, for letting us in also I would like to welcome my great friend Claudia she registered and of course Daylin.
thanks
Nena
There's No need to thank us. We are glad you and your friends want be part of your group, there no drama here! Just short stories. Beware of lake his the site pimp. hehe ;D
Welcome to the site.
Hey there Daylin 8) How youuuuuu doin?! :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom ;D
QuoteHey there Daylin 8) How doin?! :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom ;D
Hey there LaKeMaRyKid!!! I guess we'll c u in the chat room.. ;)
QuoteHey there Daylin 8) How youuuuuu doin?! :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom ;D
you see; the site pimp ;D
Quoteyou see; the site pimp ;D
LOL you should have seen him in the msn messenger chat today.. this boy has game LOL [smiley=Shocked.gif]
QuoteLOL you should have seen him in the msn messenger chat today.. this boy has game LOL [smiley=Shocked.gif]
2 thumbs up 4 LMK
What a pimp, lmao
ask lake! I think his helmet is purple with feathers
My family when to Nena mother house for a cook out with her family and friends sunday, man let me till ya! this women can cook.Keeper in my book.Thanks Nena had a Great time hope to do again soon. Hey Lake I saw Daylin. :o Maybe too much women for you ;D
QuoteMy family when to Nena mother house for a cook out with her family and friends sunday, man let me till ya! this women can cook.Keeper in my book.Thanks Nena had a Great time hope to do again soon. Hey Lake I saw Daylin. :o Maybe too much women for you ;D
Nah only means im gonna have to work a lil harder! ;D ;)
LMAO !!! I think i'm gonna stay quiet on this one.[smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
By The Way : HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO ALL OF YOU! :-*
Hey guys and girls take a look at our new Classifieds section, ;)http://www.atvmiaxtreme.com:1180/auction.php and enjoy :-*