ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 450R_Matt on February 14, 2005, 03:22:08 PM

Title: Notin to do?
Post by: 450R_Matt on February 14, 2005, 03:22:08 PM
Watch out its addictive.  How far can you hit him?


          http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: SkyHighT100 on February 14, 2005, 03:27:29 PM
 317.9 feet  ;D You're right, that is addicting, lol.
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: big-daddy on February 14, 2005, 03:45:54 PM
skyhigh you good. only 299.6
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: L.E._YFZ_2005 on February 14, 2005, 03:53:32 PM
316.90 is my best
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: big-daddy on February 14, 2005, 03:55:49 PM
and skyhighT100 is still the champ. I am going to let my son play when he gets out of school. he will love it! Thanks 1fast250r
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: L.E._YFZ_2005 on February 14, 2005, 03:56:09 PM
correction 319.9 =)
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Qdawg76 on February 14, 2005, 04:04:56 PM
here is my score. Man this game is really addicting.lol
 ;D
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: 450R_Matt on February 14, 2005, 04:04:57 PM
LMAO...I have had it for 3 days.   Top that if you can!
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Qdawg76 on February 14, 2005, 04:05:28 PM
Man Now I have to hit it farther >:(. lol
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: stump66 on February 14, 2005, 04:08:56 PM
320.5
 ;D
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Its_a_Jeep_thing on February 14, 2005, 04:38:28 PM
339.60
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: VelociRaptor350 on February 14, 2005, 04:39:21 PM
oh yeah, tied it this game rocks :)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/highscore.png)
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: L.E._YFZ_2005 on February 14, 2005, 04:40:22 PM
just got 323.5 feet but  dont know how to print the screen shot
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: VelociRaptor350 on February 14, 2005, 04:49:35 PM
Edit: 323.5 oh yeah, i rock
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/highscore1.png)
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: atvtrailer on February 14, 2005, 04:59:52 PM
322.5 is my best  but i cant figure out how to post the screen shot ???
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: VelociRaptor350 on February 14, 2005, 05:01:10 PM
do a search for " screen capture" and download a program like snagit(what i use), then just host it on a site like photobucket and post it in here.
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: B-man on February 14, 2005, 05:04:43 PM
32.9......lol   ;D
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: innocent_bystander on February 14, 2005, 05:34:33 PM
1144.1

on this mod

http://www.elek.bydg.pl/flash/pingwin1/
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: stump66 on February 14, 2005, 05:51:53 PM
lol thats funny
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: big-daddy on February 14, 2005, 06:55:09 PM
Quote1144.1

on this mod

http://www.elek.bydg.pl/flash/pingwin1/
oh man, that was funny.... cant stop funny :D
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Kawa3 on February 14, 2005, 06:55:38 PM
323.5 and 3 323.4
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Thrasher on February 14, 2005, 07:05:29 PM
my high is 323.5 too
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Seabee on February 14, 2005, 07:57:42 PM
now that's funny right there. 323.4 on the first one, but them land mines, you can get some distance, 1001.3
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: wired2ride on February 14, 2005, 08:49:56 PM
320.3!!
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: stump66 on February 14, 2005, 09:49:21 PM
1039.5 on the land mines
I gotta get a life.lmao
I got the worst case of cabin fever.
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: SkyHighT100 on February 15, 2005, 09:51:50 PM
You think this game is addicting... try this one.... http://www.arcadetown.com/catapult/index.asp
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: stick_rider on February 15, 2005, 10:04:12 PM
340
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: dreth on February 15, 2005, 10:16:51 PM
THIS IS FUN! Good find Matt ;D
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 15, 2005, 10:54:41 PM
So I got 323.4 ,but how do I get the screen to post? I right clicked and I don't see a save option.... by the way.. I'M hooked :P
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: CrazyCat420 on February 15, 2005, 10:59:52 PM
man you guys are all right all of these games are off the hook!!  I can sit there for hours,!!!!  well matter of fact I think I just did!! LOL

Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 15, 2005, 11:07:10 PM
I got 1510 on the cat one... That is a TRIP ;D [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: PredaGator on February 16, 2005, 12:14:05 AM
321.1 on the first penguin one,1184.8 on the modded penguin..very addicting, indeed.
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: high-jacked on February 16, 2005, 07:04:24 PM
1983.4 on the bloody mod and 325.5 on the not so funny one. i would have posted the proofe of it but i cant figure out how to do it. LMAO that crap is funny
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: 450R_Matt on February 16, 2005, 08:44:15 PM
QuoteSo I got 323.4 ,but how do I get the screen to post? I right clicked and I don't see a save option.... by the way.. I'M hooked :P

Hell if I know LOL I just took a picture of the print out and posted it on here.  I think the most you can get out of the first peguin is 323.5.   All else is BS unless u can prove it.  

POST IT IF YOU GOT IT RAG!!!!
Title: Re: Notin to do?
Post by: MadMudder on February 21, 2005, 06:13:41 PM
LMFAO ;D ;D The penguin game is funny [smiley=laugh.gif]