ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: MiamiE on February 26, 2006, 10:59:31 AM

Title: Miami riders!
Post by: MiamiE on February 26, 2006, 10:59:31 AM
I was driving north on 162 ave today around 15st-10st, and i saw some people parked on my left hand side in the swamp area with escalades and trailers. To my right were the houses. I couldnt find a way in to this area, it was all blocked off by a guard rail and then it turned to the right and 162ave ends. Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone been there. This isnt 8st and 137ave. I usually park and ride from 40st and 162ave, but i want to know how they got in at this place.
Title: Re: Miami riders!
Post by: Southern4x4 on February 26, 2006, 01:05:18 PM
Quote from: MiamiE on February 26, 2006, 10:59:31 AM
I was driving north on 162 ave today around 15st-10st, and i saw some people parked on my left hand side in the swamp area with escalades and trailers. To my right were the houses. I couldnt find a way in to this area, it was all blocked off by a guard rail and then it turned to the right and 162ave ends. Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone been there. This isnt 8st and 137ave. I usually park and ride from 40st and 162ave, but i want to know how they got in at this place.
ill ask my dad if he knows where this is.
Title: Re: Miami riders!
Post by: Southern4x4 on February 26, 2006, 03:30:30 PM
from what my dad says it is the mud hole at 8th street weve been there plenty of times.
Title: Re: Miami riders!
Post by: MiamiE on February 26, 2006, 11:50:18 PM
Yea but its not north of 8 street its south of it around 15 street
Title: Re: Miami riders!
Post by: Southern4x4 on February 27, 2006, 12:05:15 AM
hmmmmm
Title: Re: Miami riders!
Post by: MiamiE on February 28, 2006, 03:26:44 AM
Any other info...?