Hey heres acouple of pictures of my Z450 that mike is building up.
It should be finshed very soon,this is an old picture. What do you guys think of it so far? 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Braaaaaaaaaap
[attachment deleted by admin]
brap brap
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks good ;) Keep us updated on your progress ;)
I like the Laeger's 8)
that z is going to be a ripper man . does it come with a seat belt? when is it goin to be ready! got to take it to seminole for some air time............. ;D
looks slow ;D
* Waiting patiently * for quad to be done LoL
Quote from: Picow18 on February 27, 2006, 11:05:41 PM
* Waiting patiently * for quad to be done LoL
It will be done this weekend. So i can RIDE OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!
Quote from: z400_63 on February 27, 2006, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Picow18 on February 27, 2006, 11:05:41 PM
* Waiting patiently * for quad to be done LoL
It will be done this weekend. So i can RIDE OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!
whos Building it?...what motor?
Mike at ATP is building it, it has a Yoshi 450 kit in it. Baldwin motorsports installed it. It has a baldwin head. Its Tim farr's old bike
The bike is almost done!!!
(http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4462/p22801225th.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6695/p22801247sd.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6867/p22801256qw.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
LOOKS AMAZING!
sweet. I'd like to see it done... tell mike to hurry up. LOL
nice it should look good when ur done.
LoL, it has taking some time. But hey it looks like its worth it!!!! Mike also does great work! 8)
Looks great!!!! ;)
Quote from: z400_63 on February 27, 2006, 11:18:43 PM
Quote from: dreth on February 25, 2006, 10:22:56 PM
looks slow ;D
hahahhah Yoshi/baldwin Z450! 8) lol
no motor , no wheels.................slow ;)
just kidding with ya ;D
Dreth, Dreth, Dreth.....What's up my brother?????
Long time no see! I heard through the grapevine (Dorian) that you ran at Sand Mountain last weekend!
We need to get another group ride together one of these weekends, it's been awhile.......
I have been helping Mike put this Z together..........once we get all the parts we need to finish...it should fly!
hahahahh dreth, i know.
Mudrat how is it working on my bike? Alot of fun huh?? lol I hate working on stuff. hahah
Working on your bike is fine, it's just all the little missing nut's and bolts!
She is close........!
Quote from: mudrat on March 01, 2006, 02:17:35 AM
Dreth, Dreth, Dreth.....What's up my brother?????
Long time no see! I heard through the grapevine (Dorian) that you ran at Sand Mountain last weekend!
We need to get another group ride together one of these weekends, it's been awhile.......
I have been helping Mike put this Z together..........once we get all the parts we need to finish...it should fly!
I had a BLAST on the TT track! I will be there for every race except for the nationals weekend on the 12 :( I wish SM would change there date so everyone could do both ;)
Quote from: mudrat on March 01, 2006, 11:27:09 AM
Working on your bike is fine, it's just all the little missing nut's and bolts!
She is close........!
Yeah man, i cant wait!!!!!! It looks really nice right now.
Quote from: dreth on March 01, 2006, 12:10:38 PM
Quote from: mudrat on March 01, 2006, 02:17:35 AM
Dreth, Dreth, Dreth.....What's up my brother?????
Long time no see! I heard through the grapevine (Dorian) that you ran at Sand Mountain last weekend!
We need to get another group ride together one of these weekends, it's been awhile.......
I have been helping Mike put this Z together..........once we get all the parts we need to finish...it should fly!
I had a BLAST on the TT track! I will be there for every race except for the nationals weekend on the 12 :( I wish SM would change there date so everyone could do both ;)
Not only will they not change it but they made it double points :(
CRAP... I TELL YOU! >:(
Mudrat.. gotta get r done!!!!! lol
Just waiting on Parts!
Only minor things left!
BUMP........still isn't done about to loose my Patience >:(
I just realized that you got the T-Pin Laeger's :o Man are those things awsome ;)