ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: jdfowl on February 25, 2006, 02:21:40 AM

Title: Tate's Hell
Post by: jdfowl on February 25, 2006, 02:21:40 AM
Has anybody been to Tate's Hell, in the panhandle?  The new Croom stickers say Florida on them instead of just Croom and Tate's Hell is the new state park that the stickers can also be used at.

http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/thsf_ohv_index.html

The rangers out at Croom didn't think that its as good as Croom.

Josh
Title: Re: Tate's Hell
Post by: Numkut on February 27, 2006, 12:32:01 AM
I heard it was mediocre or however you spell that. Its like logging roads witha 30 mph speed limit..  :( :'( :N Like that is going to satisfy us. But hey on the bright side it is a step forward. If I lived near it I might check it out. I would say it'd be the kind of place to goto if you lived near it.
Title: Re: Tate's Hell
Post by: Paul_S on February 27, 2006, 04:31:23 AM
Quote from: Numkut on February 27, 2006, 12:32:01 AM
I heard it was mediocre or however you spell that. Its like logging roads witha 30 mph speed limit..  :( :'( :N Like that is going to satisfy us. But hey on the bright side it is a step forward. If I lived near it I might check it out. I would say it'd be the kind of place to goto if you lived near it.
I heard the same thing.
Title: Re: Tate's Hell
Post by: jdfowl on March 02, 2006, 03:18:55 AM
Thanks, that's kinda what I got from the Croom rangers too.